Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
Re: for Vinz (Conjugal Partner)

marisol said:
HI Vince , can i ask u something? your under conjugal partner category di ba? because my problem is, both of us, my partner is still married to our ex spouses, and the singapore visa office asking us for a divorce papers, and we cannot provide that, do you know other options na puwede i submit? we already send a letter explaining that we dont have divorce in phils, and still waiting for the reply, do you have some more idea about this, thnks in advance....
I'm not sure but basically they're really needed the credible documents such as approved divorce papers. But I think you will have a written agreement between you and your ex-husband after a lawyer or judge to do this thing. By then you it will be notarized and can be legal document.

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
Advise to Pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

jomar13 said:
vinz hows your papers goin? did you get your passport back with visa stamped?

anyhow, hoping that you guys evrything will be fine!!!
UPDATE OF MY APPLICATION:
I got an advise to pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee which is C$490 last December 22, 2009. I paid it right away then and sent the copy of receipt to CIC- Missisauga as instructed. According to our lawyer who help us processing this thing, it's a good news. The reason why she wasn't advise us to pay the RPRF yet it's because we might got denied and you can get ur refund a year after. So we didn't paid it yet not until we are told to do so. That was happening now, we are advise already to pay for it.

Is anyone can share there experienced as mine too? How long did you get your visa after you're advise to pay for the RPRF?

Thank you
happy new year everyone!

marisol

Sep 27, 2009
hi, thanks vinz for the reply, we just submit letter and some internet articles that we dont have divorce in the Phils, (last nov. we receive letter asking for the divorce certificate for my sponsor and stated in the letter that if we are unable to comply with their request, provide detailed explanation). and now still waiting for their positive response. hopefully........ good. thanks

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
marisol said:
hi, thanks vinz for the reply, we just submit letter and some internet articles that we dont have divorce in the Phils, (last nov. we receive letter asking for the divorce certificate for my sponsor and stated in the letter that if we are unable to comply with their request, provide detailed explanation). and now still waiting for their positive response. hopefully........ good. thanks
Did your sponsor sent his divorce certificate? I hope it will make it right for you.

marisol

Sep 27, 2009
Hi vinz. (im sorry for misleading this thread)

My sponsor didnt submit his divorce certificate and he havent apply for divorce for his ex. and because he still holding a Philippine passport (PR Of Canada) so we have to abide the the philippine law first. thats why he applied me for conjugal partner.... hopefully it all goes well

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he is in Canada he can get divorced in Canada. It makes no difference whether he is a PR or citizen.

marisol said:

My sponsor didnt submit his divorce certificate and he havent apply for divorce for his ex. and because he still holding a Philippine passport (PR Of Canada) so we have to abide the the philippine law first. thats why he applied me for conjugal partner.... hopefully it all goes well

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
marisol said:

ah ok. But as I know if your applying for Conjugal Partner, you both still need certificate of divorce if your married before. Kindly check at the website especially on Conjugal Partnership Article. it would give you an idea on how dealing with it.

angel05ruma

Dec 30, 2009
martjacob said:
hello angel , my guess is maybe they are questioning your marriage with your spouse. SOMETIMES age gap, not enough time to know your spouse before you got married or not enough evidence to show your true love. I don't know. I'm hoping for the best for you.I sponsored my wife and right now she's in the process of obtaining her passport and then send it with NSO marriage of certificate to visa manila.My friends wife whom he sponsored too took only 1 month get her passport back with visa.The best is to go there in person and asked them what's going on with the processing. Keep in touch! Goodluck to both of us
Hello Martjacob, my hubby went to Makati and filled out a follow up request form... I also requested CAIPS notes last week so I hope they will respond either way... Oh and i just checked his file in e-cas today and noticed that they have added info that says 'medical results have been received'... do you or maybe anybody here know what's next to this? i appreciate any reply. thanks!

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....