+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long they keep the passport - Manila Office

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK, do i have to tell them to change it now that im already married? i was married 4 months ago, so do i have to tell them now right away? before i pass my application to sponsor?

andiest

Jul 28, 2009
hi..gud day..yes..hirap talaga to wait thre responsed..kc ask nila ang pasport ko last august..at start daw nila process ang papers ko last july 22;2009 until now wala pa cla reply...pls help me to answer this question ...kc nagkamali ang priest secretary sa date ng baptismal ng anak ko...but i was send them my suporting docs..tingin u its ok lang ba?o yun ang reason to delayed...pls naman help....good luck sa ating lahat....GOD BLESS....

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinz hows your papers goin? did you get your passport back with visa stamped?

anyhow, hoping that you guys evrything will be fine!!!

marisol

Sep 27, 2009
Re: for Vinz (Conjugal Partner)

HI Vince , can i ask u something? your under conjugal partner category di ba? because my problem is, both of us, my partner is still married to our ex spouses, and the singapore visa office asking us for a divorce papers, and we cannot provide that, do you know other options na puwede i submit? we already send a letter explaining that we dont have divorce in phils, and still waiting for the reply, do you have some more idea about this, thnks in advance....

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
how can i received an application kit from CIC manila if i am not sponsored with my wife in canada?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
edwin1266 said:
how can i received an application kit from CIC manila if i am not sponsored with my wife in canada?

Was the sponsorship you received from your wife rescinded? I thought your case is in progress (started processing Nov 19,2008).

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hello
i got a wrong reply in my previous post,im sorry i didnt mean to mis leading in this forum.
it should be directly to somebody else, who accused me that "i am not sponsored by my wife" she said. then i replied to her shown in my last post " how can rcved my application kit from cic manila if i were not sponsored by my wife?" and i apologized for that and i admit my mistake, hehehe. again im sorry.

yes! job_seeker ecas shown Nov. 19, 2008 IN PROCESS 'til this time.
i got 2 version in my processing time, based on processing time in CIC manila: (LC2 PR FAMILY CLASS)

1. with in 8mos processing time in manila 80%
2. 15mos maximum processing time.

at present, i got exactly 12 mos this 19th of nov.i hope the remaining 3 mos brings to me happy ending on my application. :)

martjacob

Dec 29, 2009
hello

I asked my friend here in canada that it will take 2-3 months to get you passport back with visa. My friend's wife is here now in canada and it took 2 months to wait for her visa. I'm sponsoring my wife to. she's in the philippines right now and the visa office requested for her passport and NSO certificate of marriage.Does that mean that everything is ok or more problems to come.I hate it when they ask for more documents one at a time. why don't they just ask for it in one shot.So does it mean that when they ask for a passport and other documents ,visa is next ? Please need some advice. Here is my time line manila received it nov 17 and requested for passport and NSO documents Dec 28. 2009

angel05ruma

Dec 30, 2009
Help!!!? I used to be a permanent resident but now a canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my husband from the Philippines. Manila started processing his PR in July 27, 2009 and requested his passport in Aug4th, which he sent on Aug 7th. Until now, we haven't received any word (letter or call) from the immigration, besides from asking him to pick up the phone cards I sent with the package (to show them our continued communication). He finished all the medical, paper works, etc, and we believe we are just waiting for his visa... Does anyone know the reason for the delay? I sent 3 letters already (dated Nov 27, Dec 4 and Dec 27, 2009) but no response at all. Can anyone tell me if it will be ok to call the Manila CIC office? or maybe send him there and ask them in person? please help!? any suggestion (on what to do) will be greatly appreciated! thanks a lot! :'(

martjacob

Dec 29, 2009
hello angel , my guess is maybe they are questioning your marriage with your spouse. SOMETIMES age gap, not enough time to know your spouse before you got married or not enough evidence to show your true love. I don't know. I'm hoping for the best for you.I sponsored my wife and right now she's in the process of obtaining her passport and then send it with NSO marriage of certificate to visa manila.My friends wife whom he sponsored too took only 1 month get her passport back with visa.The best is to go there in person and asked them what's going on with the processing. Keep in touch! Goodluck to both of us

angel05ruma

Dec 30, 2009
Thank you for your comment martjacob! although, I don't know how they can still question our relationship with all the evidences I sent... :( from 2002 pictures when i still live in manila (we're childhood sweethearts) and then all our pictures whenever I go back (w/c is like 4 times in the past 7 yrs), letters/cards, phone cards/bills, wedding/honeymoon pix in feb-mar`09... anyway, once their office hours resume I will send my hubby there so he can ask them in person... good luck to all of us waiting! lets keep the faith. thanks!

martjacob

Dec 29, 2009
hello angel05 I was thinking maybe you or your husband are too young to get married. OR not yet financially stable. They consider everything before they approve the visa.I've seen alot of instances like this that took a long time to get their visa.I feel bad for you.I know that before they send it to manila they review it here in canada first but for some reasons unknown they review it again in manila.Maybe thats the reason for the delay.Do you have a stable job? ask this questions to yourself and think of something that will convince them that your relationship is true.The phone cards you mentioned doesn't count because they wouldn't know who you called.

angel05ruma

Dec 30, 2009
Yes I have a stable full time job, great salary and i've worked there for almost 3 years now.... I sent them lots of phone cards as well as 20+ pages phone/cp bills, remittance receipts for gifts, all the pictures when we're together & when we lived together for a month after wedding, etc... I just cannot think of anything else that could make it delay for such a long time... its unbelievable! :'(

martjacob

Dec 29, 2009
I think ANgel05 you have to ask your husband to go there personally. You've got no choice. There might be some mistake on there part or maybe the information on some docs doesn't match with the other documents.Like names or address ,etc.Good luck to you!Keep in touch

angel05ruma

Dec 30, 2009
Thank you Martjacob, I will ask him to go there first thing in the morning! I just can't wait any longer... I'll keep in touch.