+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after the medical results?

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi

abbey_joy said:
Hi Gurdeep,

Yes i will send the passport, pic and explanation today with DHL Courier.
Thank you for your reply.

cheers
abbey

Wish you all the Best...
Please keep on posting the updates here.

Gurdeep

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
I had my medicals done in october and i have provided the requested fees and various police clearance certificates just two days ago.I had already mailed our passports after the medicals.how long do we have 2 wait to obtain visa??plz reply

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi

shandilya01 said:
I had my medicals done in october and i have provided the requested fees and various police clearance certificates just two days ago.I had already mailed our passports after the medicals.how long do we have 2 wait to obtain visa??plz reply

You did not mentioned which visa office you applied from, does they asked you to send the passports and when did you sent the passports exactly?? Normally it takes 5 to 6 weeks to get back the passports.

Best Wishes

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
gurdeep said:
Hi

shandilya01 said:

You did not mentioned which visa office you applied from, does they asked you to send the passports and when did you sent the passports exactly?? Normally it takes 5 to 6 weeks to get back the passports.

Best Wishes

We had applied way back in 1999 from California and cic started processing our application way back in 2001.By that time we were back in India.It was in 2007 that we got a letter from them that they have scheduled an interview.In the interview they told us that ur case is through and you just have to deposit all the fees,FBI police clearance from USA and police clearance from Germany (as i hav lived in germany for 2 yrs.)we submitted all of the requested fees and documents and we gave the medicals,they told us to sent the passports right away-which we did.But afterwards they also demanded state police clearance from California which delayed our case 3-4 months.It is just now that we have recieved the certificate after many efforts and have submitted them just 4 days ago.so basically our case was reffered to New Delhi.How long wud i have 2 wait for getting the visa?? plz guide Gurdeep.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi

shandilya01 said:
gurdeep said:
Hi

shandilya01 said:

Best Wishes

We had applied way back in 1999 from California and cic started processing our application way back in 2001.By that time we were back in India.It was in 2007 that we got a letter from them that they have scheduled an interview.In the interview they told us that ur case is through and you just have to deposit all the fees,FBI police clearance from USA and police clearance from Germany (as i hav lived in germany for 2 yrs.)we submitted all of the requested fees and documents and we gave the medicals,they told us to sent the passports right away-which we did.But afterwards they also demanded state police clearance from California which delayed our case 3-4 months.It is just now that we have recieved the certificate after many efforts and have submitted them just 4 days ago.so basically our case was reffered to New Delhi.How long wud i have 2 wait for getting the visa?? plz guide Gurdeep.
Its already more than 8 years. I beleive your Visa should be on the way.

Best Wishes

carlos1110

Oct 24, 2007
I read this forum every day and I would like to congratulate everyone because it is a very interesting and helpful.

I applied in Lima embassy

I passed the medical exams in Set-07, in the same letter they asked me to send my passports (this call my atenttion because I read that the majority of you passed the medical exam after that they asked the passports and pay some fees but in my case they asked me to send my passports at the same time). The letter says that I have to wait 6 months in order to send a email. I would like to know if someone has or had a case similar to my case in order to get an advice.

Regards.
Carlos

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
Hi
gurdeep said:
Hi

shandilya01 said:
gurdeep said:
Hi

shandilya01 said:

Best Wishes

Best Wishes
thanks for your reply and wishes gurdeep surely this is a relief,but still what is the normal time period of getting the visas in our case?

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
shandilya01 said:
Hi
gurdeep said:
Hi

shandilya01 said:
gurdeep said:
Hi

shandilya01 said:

Best Wishes

Best Wishes
thanks for your reply and wishes gurdeep surely this is a relief,but still what is the normal time period of getting the visas in our case?

Hi

For Delhi cases it takes 5 to 70 months time.

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
hi
im asking about the time period after providing all the documents,fees and medicals.

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
thanx anyway gurdeep....

RFEngineer

Apr 5, 2008
Well ...what I would say is comeon IN and join the club. I had my medical done back in Aug 2007 and never heard anything after that. So GOODLUCK to you and GOODLUCK to me aswell.!

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
RFEngineer said:
Well ...what I would say is comeon IN and join the club. I had my medical done back in Aug 2007 and never heard anything after that. So GOODLUCK to you and GOODLUCK to me aswell.!
when did cic started processing ur case???

R

Rami Farah

Any one recently received the passport request after 6 months??

Any one still waiting the passport request??

Please advise...