+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after the medical results?

abbey_joy

Feb 14, 2008
Mike,

Have you heard back from CHC yet?
You think its shouldn't be a problem to inquire via fax?
Its 3 months now since we sent to them the medical results.

Abbey

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
GURDEEP : ABBEY : And all on this thread.

Thank you very much Gurdeep for the email address.

I sent an e-mail to the address Gurdeep gave me <singapore-im-enquiry@ international.gc.ca> on 27 Feb, and I got an acknowledgment immediately and then on 29 Feb, I got an e-mail from CHC Singapore telling me that a letter was sent out to me 2+ months ago with a passport request. Meaning that I got a passport request 45 days after my medicals. Apparently the letter got lost in the post. They further asked me to send them my fax number and they would fax the passport request to me.

So all you guys waiting for months after your medicals please check back with your visa offices. Especially Abbey cause your case is very similar to mine. And Yojimbo please check out the email option.

Best wishes to all you guys.

Mike

NB : My online Client Application Status still says "IN PROGRESS"

gnome

Mar 22, 2007
Hi Mike (mikelingen):

Thanks a lot for posting such valuable information for future reference (in case of)
and specially thanks to Gurdeep also.

GNOME

abbey_joy

Feb 14, 2008
HI Mike,

That is a very good news for you... Thank you for the information.

Good luck!!!

thanks and regards,
Abbey

malimm0a

Jul 30, 2007
Hi Abbey
Good luck to you and your family.

I am in the same situation as now waiting for my paspport request (landidng papers) since Jan 29th.

They normally take (as they said) 2 to 3 months to get back to me for any further news. So I am sure that after themeds and payment of the RPRF they shouldnt have any problems and issues.

Abbey i applied in and around the same time (june 2004) so i guess thats the time they take. all we can do is to wait and see and hope for the best.
However how much time normally we have to travel to Canada once we receive the visa on passport????

cheers and have a good day

Malimmoa

abbey_joy

Feb 14, 2008
HI Malimmoa,

Thank you Good luck to you too!!!
Where did you apply? And when your medical done?
I am counting also the time since we sent all the documents to CHC Sin on Dec 21 '07. We should receive a letter this month. Hopefully the PPR...

Hi Mike,
You received PPR, is that mean there will be no interview?

regards,
Abbey

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi to all

mikelingen said:
GURDEEP  : ABBEY : And all on this thread.

Thank you very much Gurdeep for the email address.

I sent an e-mail to the address Gurdeep gave me <singapore-im-enquiry@ international.gc.ca> on 27 Feb, and I got an acknowledgment immediately and then on 29 Feb, I got an e-mail from CHC Singapore telling me that a letter was sent out to me 2+ months ago with a passport request.  Meaning that I got a passport request 45 days after my medicals. Apparently the letter got lost in the post.  They further asked me to send them my fax number and they would fax the passport request to me. 

So all you guys waiting for months after your medicals please check back with your visa offices.  Especially Abbey cause your case is very similar to mine.  And Yojimbo please check out the email option.

Best wishes to all  you guys.

Mike

NB : My online Client Application Status still says  "IN PROGRESS"
Congratulations mikelingen for getting the passport request, wish you Good Luck.
This is always recomended that we should inquire about the situations from CIC if it is delayed. Now days postage system is worst, specially in the gulf, we can not trust postage department.

If you click on "In Process" in online status may be you will find that "Medical Received"

Best Wishes to All

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
Yeah Mike, CONGRATS!

Bon Vogage to le' Canada...

I sent an email Feb 24, still no reply... will let everybody know when I get one.

Keep us posted with your experience.

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Hi Abbey, Gurdeep, Yojimbo, Mustee & All,

Abbey - Yes most certainly you can fax CIC, Singapore your request for a status of your application... the number is 65-6854-5874. Don't forget to write your full name and case file number.

As promised by the email CIC Singapore faxed me the letter which was dated 31-10-2007 ( I did my medicals on 4-10-2007 and sent my PCC & Bank statments on 22-11-2007). I was informed by email that they normally send out another reminder about 3 months after the first letter.
The letter asked me to send my passports by post to Singapore with 60 days, which was not possible. Anyway I am having a friend take my passports over to Singapore for me.

Will let you guys know of any developments as I know.

Cheer up all you guys, your time is coming soon.

Have a nice day !

Mike

abbey_joy

Feb 14, 2008
Yes I did received an automated reply on the same day.
I guess I will have to wait another 2 weeks then I will email or fax them again.

abbey

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Abbey,

Something I have been wanting to ask you - but keep forgetting....

"Did CIC call you up before they sent out your letter requesting for the Medicals" ?
OR

Did you receive any call from CIC Singapore ?

Mike