+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how is the NOC defined

gkreddycse

Oct 13, 2013
Hi, I came to Canada as an international student, prior to that I finished my bachelor's in computer science and worked as a software developer (NOC 2174).I finished my post graduate certificate of two years in Canada and I worked as user support technician (NOC 2282)for almost 1400 hours, out of it I worked 400 hours before getting my post graduate work permit(time gap between my graduation and getting my work permit) and then I worked for two months after getting my work permit and left to my country for vacation for four months and then continued working In same company and position once I came back to Canada. Now I got some other job which falls under same NOC 2282.
Now my question is
1> can we count the 400 hours of experience legally
2>My work hours are not standard, sometimes I worked 40 hours a week and sometimes I worked 8 hours a week so will the hours be considered as valid work experience
3>is there a wage standard because my employer gave me initially 17 per hour and later on he gave me only 13 per hour
4>Now I got a job offer from a big reputed company with a package of 29,541$ per annum with a proper interview procedure. can it be considered as a valid job offer to get that 50 points.
5> I start my new job from next month starting. If I finish 160 hours there I will have 1560 hours then can altogether be considered as 1560 hours?
by the way, my work tenure is 400 hours In three months that is JAN, FEB, MAR 2016 and then I got my work permit in April 2016 and I worked for two months around 200 hours, went to my country for four months came back in September 2016 and I worked until April 2017 for almost 800 hours.
Help me out, please.