+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does one get FBI PCC while in India

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Hi Maverick28,
Thank you for your response. Would you know of any place in India where I can do formalities of FBI PCC while I am in India?
Thanks a lot!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
gkindacool said:
Hi Maverick28,
Thank you for your response. Would you know of any place in India where I can do formalities of FBI PCC while I am in India?
Thanks a lot!
Go to your local police station or forensic lab. They should be able to help you out. If you live in a metro city, you can try a few agencies too. Google it.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi,
I have lived in US for little over 9 years and then came back to India in June 2016. Do I need both FBI PCC and India PCC?

Thanks,
G
Yes, you do need FBI and India PCC. Obtaining an India PCC is not that difficult. You can get it done through the passport seva kendra portal.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,

Can anybody suggest a good agency to use for getting FBI clearance certificate from india??
Preferably any agency from Hyderabad or Bangalore would be great. If not then please do drop agencies from other cities.
Thank you.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Can anybody suggest a good agency to use for getting FBI clearance certificate from india??
Preferably any agency from Hyderabad or Bangalore would be great. If not then please do drop agencies from other cities.
Thank you.
You don't need any agency. You can do it yourself. Just create an account, provide fingerprints, and wait for report.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yup.. I did read that and channeler is only for Citizens n GC holders.
Just that i might smudge the fingerprints while rolling on sides and FBI might reject them. That's all.
Also few threads did mention that many used a channeler from india without any issues.
Any thoughts?

Regards