+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can I get a visitor visa?

goli

Nov 25, 2012
hi there
my husband has already apply for my sponsership visa but based on new processing time in CIC website the processing time increased to 16 months in embassy of Canada in turkey, idon't wanna waste my time to wait for this amount of time so i wanna apply for a visitor visa to be with my husband during this time am i eligible to apply? what are my chances to be eccepted?
thanks goli

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/damascusspousal-since-jan-2010-or-late-2009-t51197.22665.html

this is the thread for ankara visa office and there are a lot of iranian applicants there...i think it would be best to post your question there:)....and u can also share and read up on other peoples time lines goli joon:)

E

Erina

goli said:
hi there
my husband has already apply for my sponsership visa but based on new processing time in CIC website the processing time increased to 16 months in embassy of Canada in turkey, idon't wanna waste my time to wait for this amount of time so i wanna apply for a visitor visa to be with my husband during this time am i eligible to apply? what are my chances to be eccepted?
thanks goli
Hey, yeah you can join our discussion for Ankara spousal applicants. As of your question you may apply for a visitor visa but its most likely you will be denied. There are people whose visit were approved while having a PR application in process but the chances are low, especially for Iranians. Good luck.