Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
Long term job
Money
Property ownership like apartment or house
Family ties such as children who will stay behind or parents depending on you
Community organizations like lions club or rotary

Those are all good ties
Well i am not married and do not have any properties yet.
Can i put like letters from my family and friends and my club in my home country saying that they approve that i am working ,studying and supporting my parents ?

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
That’s not a tie. A tie to your country is something that forces you to come back.

This tends to be close family (spouse and kids) employment and economic reasons. Without this it will be very hard for a young person to get approved especially without significant similar travel like short trips to UK/USA/Schengen etc.

You may need to wait a few years until you establish this types of history or apply under a economic route.

Reactions: Jamallamaj

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
That’s not a tie. A tie to your country is something that forces you to come back.

This tends to be close family (spouse and kids) employment and economic reasons. Without this it will be very hard for a young person to get approved especially without significant similar travel like short trips to UK/USA/Schengen etc.

You may need to wait a few years until you establish this types of history or apply under a economic route.
Does bank loan can be a home tie

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I really doubt it unless it has collateral for something that would hurt your family like a family home. It’s easy to send money back to pay for it and most people don’t mind letter a personal loan expire.

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
If you look at your situation from Canada prospective. Your young, recent graduate, unmarried, no job. They assume you want to go to find work in Canada and will stay. Having 6000 isn’t much of a tie it’s economic means to be able to support yourself for a few months while you find work.

You also have never traveled.

I’m sorry it will be very hard to get a visa into Canada until you establish yourself for a few years.

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Long term job
Money
Property ownership like apartment or house
Family ties such as children who will stay behind or parents depending on you
Community organizations like lions club or rotary

Those are all good ties
If you don't mind plz advice me
I've got married to canadian citizen before 6 months and less than one month of marriage we applied for visitor visa and was rejected because :
No strong ties to home country (i was student )
Travel history

After that we applied for spousal sponsorship and its under process since 3 months.
Now if i apply to visitor visa to celebrate my husband birthday together what are the ties to be provided as
i got a job in a private clinic since to months and if my hubby wrote a letter that he will support me financially also he has already got a sponsorship approval in our pR application ?

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
If you don't mind plz advice me
I've got married to canadian citizen before 6 months and less than one month of marriage we applied for visitor visa and was rejected because :
No strong ties to home country (i was student )
Travel history

After that we applied for spousal sponsorship and its under process since 3 months.
Now if i apply to visitor visa to celebrate my husband birthday together what are the ties to be provided as
i got a job in a private clinic since to months and if my hubby wrote a letter that he will support me financially also he has already got a sponsorship approval in our pR application ?
It can be really difficult to obtain a visa when you are applying for a PR. It is not impossible but you will need to provide concrete evidence you will leave at the end of the trip.

How long of a trip are you hoping for, a short trip is preferred.
How much have you traveled, they like to see frequent short trips to similar countries.
You need to show you can support yourself on this trip, you also need to show why you will go back.

Canada's concern is going to be you will stay, what reason is there for you to leave? Your husband is here and you already have applied for a sponsorship. If he will also pay the entire trip and you are dependent on him financially there really is no incentive for you to leave at the end and just wait out your PR sponsorship from inside Canada.

Reactions: Jojo87

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
It can be really difficult to obtain a visa when you are applying for a PR. It is not impossible but you will need to provide concrete evidence you will leave at the end of the trip.

How long of a trip are you hoping for, a short trip is preferred.
How much have you traveled, they like to see frequent short trips to similar countries.
You need to show you can support yourself on this trip, you also need to show why you will go back.

Canada's concern is going to be you will stay, what reason is there for you to leave? Your husband is here and you already have applied for a sponsorship. If he will also pay the entire trip and you are dependent on him financially there really is no incentive for you to leave at the end and just wait out your PR sponsorship from inside Canada.
Thanks alot for reply
Unfortunately, my travel history is not strong enough
But,I have 1 year conract as an assistant in private clinic and i can take not more 20 days (unpaid )to visit my husband and celebrate his birthday . I have applied for pr outland so at the end when my pr approved i have to leave canada and re enter (land) so i have no intention of overstay that will negatively affect th pr application.