+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High Blood Pressure in Medical test

ringtone

Oct 2, 2016
Hi
I got a high bp of 170 /80. Doctor told to do creatinine, echo and ECG. All went normal. Doctor advised to take tablets. Is that going to affect my visa. Thanks

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
stalker said:
Guys,

I got the medical test high blood pressure and ECG shows abnormal heart rate. They asked me to see a cardiologist. I never had high or low BP. But suddenly at hospital it went up. Anyone faced same issue?
[/quot

I wife is same case with you. Have you receive addtional medical test from cic?

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
ringtone said:
Hi
I got a high bp of 170 /80. Doctor told to do creatinine, echo and ECG. All went normal. Doctor advised to take tablets. Is that going to affect my visa. Thanks
Depends on the cretenine results, and echo 2d results. If that is normal then don't worry

Reactions: Aadhi1988

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
malay14all said:
Depends on the cretenine results, and echo 2d results. If that is normal then don't worry
My wife ecg show abormalities (af with venticular response) we rcvd addtional test request 2d echo, stresd test, 24 holter monitoring waiting for the result, what should i expect of one of this test have abnormalties result.

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
roman_emperor08 said:
My wife ecg show abormalities (af with venticular response) we rcvd addtional test request 2d echo, stresd test, 24 holter monitoring waiting for the result, what should i expect of one of this test have abnormalties result.
Again depends on abnormality, god forbid's if there is some major abnormality, then this may or maynot lead to refusal, lot of things matter like age etc,... But if something minor then no worries... depends on certificate which will be issued by doctor.

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Guys, I got BP around 140. The doctor asked me any illness on parents. I told my father had angiography/plasty and he is like 65+. I am around 25. I am having concerns if they would reject me... due to family history.... Any words of comfort?

In the end, the dr. did say everything looks normal and left with good note saying "welcome to canada"... sounded too good to be true but I guess he was trying to make me feel good..

Reactions: lotuslover

Jemin

Mar 19, 2017
I did my medicals today. Xray, Eye Test and Urine test was fine. But my BP was high (150/100) and i have no medical history of bp or any other issue. They asked me to do ECG which went well. Waiting for the creatinine result. The doctor told me that all looks good and i should get the visa. She said a lot of patients come with high bp due to high levels of anxiety. I hope all goes well. Anyone in a similar situation as mine?

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
malay14all said:
Hello,

I got high blood pressure in medical test, then they took ECG and it was fine.
They added few more test like creatine blood test and they referred me to a cardiologist. Thus this affect my application in any ways?
You are fine.

An applicant may be refused on health grounds – if their condition:
•is likely to be a danger to public health or public safety, or
•might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services

Procedures for medical refusals

Overview of the procedure to follow for cases of medical inadmissibility.

Danger to Public Health and Public Safety
•Instructions for procedural fairness
•Recording the decision and document retention
•Instructions for medical officers and visa/immigration officers
•Procedural fairness outcomes for different scenarios
•Procedural Fairness Algorithm

Excessive demand on health and social services
•Cost threshold for Excessive Demand
•Assessing declarations of ability and willingness

Additional guidance
•Court cases involving excessive demand
•Releasing medical information

kpshukla29

Oct 13, 2016
I did my medicals today. Xray, Eye Test and Urine test was fine. But my BP was high (150/100) and i have no medical history of bp or any other issue. They asked me to do ECG which went well. Waiting for the creatinine result. The doctor told me that all looks good and i should get the visa. She said a lot of patients come with high bp due to high levels of anxiety. I hope all goes well. Anyone in a similar situation as mine?
Hi..Jemin...So what is the final result when you submit your medicals?? Anything received from Canada VO?

kpshukla29

Oct 13, 2016
Dear All,
I did my medicals today. All went normal. Doc first checked my BP it was 150/90. After she did not say anything. At the time of final body check up another doc again checked BP. I don/t know readings again as he has not mentioned anything on paper. But when I asked about my BP he said..it happens. It's ok. He did not refer me for further test or anything. What can I understand from all these scenario?

Reactions: omnishu

ati1805

Jun 21, 2017
Dear All,
I did my medicals today. All went normal. Doc first checked my BP it was 150/90. After she did not say anything. At the time of final body check up another doc again checked BP. I don/t know readings again as he has not mentioned anything on paper. But when I asked about my BP he said..it happens. It's ok. He did not refer me for further test or anything. What can I understand from all these scenario?
Hii..
What is your status now have you recieved any mail from them?

ati1805

Jun 21, 2017
H
You are fine.

An applicant may be refused on health grounds – if their condition:
•is likely to be a danger to public health or public safety, or
•might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services

Procedures for medical refusals

Overview of the procedure to follow for cases of medical inadmissibility.

Danger to Public Health and Public Safety

Excessive demand on health and social services
•Cost threshold for Excessive Demand
•Assessing declarations of ability and willingness

Additional guidance
•Court cases involving excessive demand
•Releasing medical information
Hii..
The same thing happed with me and my ecg and eco was normal so is any worry ?

ati1805

Jun 21, 2017
Hii..
Have you got visa request mail?