dna211

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Missisuaga
Category........
LANDED..........
04-02-2018
Dear experts,

I have a score of 511 and I am hoping to get invited under CEC in the next draw. However, I had a small issue. My thesis was submitted in July 2016, and I started working more than 20 hours on my off campus work permit (study permit) from August 1 2016. The only reason I did, is that my immigration consultant did not read the new rules and he mentioned that I have three months to apply for PGWP and meanwhile I can work full time. Anyways, so for 19 days (from August 1 to August 19), I worked for 26.25 hours, instead of 20 hours. However, I did flagpoling after receiving a letter from registrar that I have finished my program and got the PGWP on 19th August 2016.
Though in my Express entry profile, I am not claiming that work experience, but my work experience is continuous at the same place. Meaning, I was working 26.25 hours from August 1st starting until November 30 at the same place. And later I am working at the same place for full time. It means in filling out the express entry profile, I intend to mention the month August but then provide LOE to explain this situation of 19 days.

I am sure you guys can infer from my explanation that English is not my first language and I am not very good in writing letters. I was wondering if some kind person, wants to help me in drafting my LOE? Or help me somehow? I will be extremely grateful.