+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Option C printout

sponsor2013

Mar 20, 2013
KJG said:
that is good that you provided a financial plan for sure!!!
Hi I need little help with financial plan you are talking about. I just came back to Canada after getting married. I left my job before went back home. Now I am planning to sponsor my spouse. I am unemployed right now and looking for jobs. But I do not want to waste any time while I am looking for jobs I will file for sponsorship as well. How should I explain this to CPC. I will get a job soon I know.
Is this is a right decision to apply without a job or should wait to get a job and then apply.

Thanks

fireluck

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
August or September 2013
sponsor2013 said:
Hi I need little help with financial plan you are talking about. I just came back to Canada after getting married. I left my job before went back home. Now I am planning to sponsor my spouse. I am unemployed right now and looking for jobs. But I do not want to waste any time while I am looking for jobs I will file for sponsorship as well. How should I explain this to CPC. I will get a job soon I know.
Is this is a right decision to apply without a job or should wait to get a job and then apply.

Thanks
HI sponsor2013,

My hubby is on his way here to Toronto this September. I am still unemployed because I'm looking after my 15 month old baby.

For me it paid-off sponsoring him even if I have no job. It just took a longer processing time for me compared with the other applicants who applied at the same time as me because they have to make a more in-dept investigation if I am really eligible to sponsor. Well I have no choice then since I was pregnant.

My advice, if you ever take the chance, is to make sure all your documents are correct, organized, and easy to understand.

Goodluck!

Caroline T.

Oct 19, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/202014
Med's Done....
01/11/2014
has anyone else had a lot of trouble getting hold of the cra? i've called the number tons of times, but everytime i do, it says the number's not available at this time, or theres a busy signal or there are no agents available and i can not talk to an agent at this time. The website says they are open 9am-5pm local time, does anyone know is that eastern time? i live in eastern Australia so ive figured out i need to call between 11pm-7am my time, which isnt that easy since i work during the day and usually need to be asleep during those times. Should I try call as soon as they open or does that make a difference? i have everything else ready to go i just need this stupid option c form but i cant get a old of them!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Caroline T. said:
has anyone else had a lot of trouble getting hold of the cra? i've called the number tons of times, but everytime i do, it says the number's not available at this time, or theres a busy signal or there are no agents available and i can not talk to an agent at this time. The website says they are open 9am-5pm local time, does anyone know is that eastern time? i live in eastern Australia so ive figured out i need to call between 11pm-7am my time, which isnt that easy since i work during the day and usually need to be asleep during those times. Should I try call as soon as they open or does that make a difference? i have everything else ready to go i just need this stupid option c form but i cant get a old of them!
perhaps they don't accept calls from outside canada? CIC's number is like that, so i wouldn't be surprised if CRA is the same...

Caroline T.

Oct 19, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/202014
Med's Done....
01/11/2014
no i think you can, usually when i call it says there will be long distance charges and takes me to the main menu, but that there are no agents available, but now when i call it just says the number is not available at this time. so maybe im just missing the business hours? the website just says 9-5 local time, but whats local time supposed to be, eastern or pacific?

redpalm

Sep 8, 2013
DEL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
DEL
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I could not find out the form named RC143 E (04) in the list on CRA website . I submitted Notice of Assessment for sponsoring spouse in 2015. But my agency asking for Ootion C. As per the list od forms in CRA site, I cant find it. is there a change in form number or form name?

Thanks.