stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I belong to Pakistan and i have done my mba one year along with 3yrs bba . I would like to check my educational qualification assessed from CES for applying into FSWP. Is there anyone who have assessed his qualification from CES and may share the checklist of documents required for it. I would also like to know that whether secondary educational documents like intermediate and matriculations are also required to be sent to CES for pakistani applicants and also share with me the time taken by them in completion of this process.

Any other who may help me on the subject, is also welcome.

looking forward for your positive guidance and response.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
stone hearted said:
Dear all,

I belong to Pakistan and i have done my mba one year along with 3yrs bba . I would like to check my educational qualification assessed from CES for applying into FSWP. Is there anyone who have assessed his qualification from CES and may share the checklist of documents required for it. I would also like to know that whether secondary educational documents like intermediate and matriculations are also required to be sent to CES for pakistani applicants and also share with me the time taken by them in completion of this process.

Any other who may help me on the subject, is also welcome.

looking forward for your positive guidance and response.
CES requires only degree and transcript no need for intermediate or secondary educational certificates. Your degrees and transcript should be send to the given CES address from the respective institute directly. While the application package includes the signed application ,colour photocopy of degrees ,transcript and passport. The time frame was 3 weeks when i submitted my application but now it has changed to 4 weeks for fswp.

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks swash for your kind reply. Please also tell that whether the HEC attested documents is required or not? and whats the payment procedure i meant to say that whether i have to make online payment before sending the documents, like in WES, or require to send the credit card detail to them in the form and they would charge the card there?

Please guide.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
there is no HEC required for CES. they accept credit card, money order, bank draft, certified cheque

abyshyla

Feb 16, 2012
Hi,
I've graduated from a college in India under Bangalore University sometime back.
As part of the current migration process to Canada, it is mentioned that i have to inform/contact the university to directly send my transcripts, marks card and degree copy to an authorized institutions for evaluation in Canada. However the university do not seem to be aware of this and are only able to give me in hand the transcripts in a sealed envelope. Kindly advise if anyone can provide some info on what needs to be done or if anyone from Bangalore University has got this done. Thanks..!!!

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
abyshyla said:
Hi,
I've graduated from a college in India under Bangalore University sometime back.
As part of the current migration process to Canada, it is mentioned that i have to inform/contact the university to directly send my transcripts, marks card and degree copy to an authorized institutions for evaluation in Canada. However the university do not seem to be aware of this and are only able to give me in hand the transcripts in a sealed envelope. Kindly advise if anyone can provide some info on what needs to be done or if anyone from Bangalore University has got this done. Thanks..!!!
color copy your transcript and degree, go to your university, ask them to verify and stamp it and then send it to the CES address. also add a form (which is available on the CES website 'CES application form request for official academic records'). the university will probably charge you for verifying and stamping. Make sure they send sealed envelope on the right address.
I did the same in case.
good luck

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
My credit card has been charged last week and I received an e-copy of the receipt too. I haven't yet sent the transcripts to them (since yet to get them from my University).

Does anybody have an idea if this means the processing has begun or it would take while until I hear from them? I'm unable to reach them on phone, I get directed to their voicemail.

nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
For candidates from Pakistan
-------------------------------

If you have HEC sealed envelope for your bachelor/master degree, CES accepts it. You can send this envelope along with your ECA application and other required documents together. I confirmed this by writing an email to CES last month. I did the same also BUT I did not receive any update about my application yet.

Hoping for God and praying to ALLAH for the BEST.

Hongkong2012

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
16-03-2015 (SLU Updated 27-08-2015)
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2016 Received on 08-01-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2016 submitted 23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
erable_rouge said:
My credit card has been charged last week and I received an e-copy of the receipt too. I haven't yet sent the transcripts to them (since yet to get them from my University).

Does anybody have an idea if this means the processing has begun or it would take while until I hear from them? I'm unable to reach them on phone, I get directed to their voicemail.
Processing will only start once all the documents will reach at CES. Add 15 weeks to that date

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
CES is HOPELESS....DO NOT spend your MONEY and TIME dealing with them. They are good for NOTHING.

amateen

Dec 18, 2014
Hi nahmedicsm,

I am also from Karachi Pakistan and hold a degree of BS in Computer Engineering from Sir Syed University of Engg & Technology.

Did you get any updates yet from CES?

Did you send them the Matric and Intermediate Certificates?

You said you send the sealed envelop from HEC along with your application, however they are saying "Arrange to have official academic records/transcripts/statements of marks mailed directly to CES in a sealed envelope from each educational institution listed on this CES application form"???
If you sending along with your application, then its not directly being sent by the University, will they accept it?

Kindly let me know as I am also need to send the documents to CES for FSWP.

Thanks

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Does CES accept PIMSAT Degrees?

Hello Fellow Members.... Can anyone let me know if CES University of Toronto accepts Degrees from PIMSAT (Pakisitan Institute of Management Sciences)?

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Does CES accept PIMSAT Degrees?

pakimom said:
Hello Fellow Members.... Can anyone let me know if CES University of Toronto accepts Degrees from PIMSAT (Pakisitan Institute of Management Sciences)?
Hello Brother, I would suggest you to go for WES rather than CES as i myself, after sending docs to CES, changed my mind and sent to WES for evaluation and by the grace of God, was able to send the application. However one of my friend, who has sent with me for CES and still he has not received the ECA from CES so CES documentation process is somehow easy but time it takes for evaluation is very lengthy.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
My bachelor is from Al-Khair University and Master is from PAF_KIET.
Will I have to verify both or just my last degree Masters from HEC and HEC sealed envelope.

nahmedicsm said:
For candidates from Pakistan
-------------------------------

If you have HEC sealed envelope for your bachelor/master degree, CES accepts it. You can send this envelope along with your ECA application and other required documents together. I confirmed this by writing an email to CES last month. I did the same also BUT I did not receive any update about my application yet.

Hoping for God and praying to ALLAH for the BEST.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
will I have to send HCS(Inter) and SSC(Metric) from respective boards to CES or what other way please advice.