+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help - ITA

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
Dear All,
I have recently applied for the Canadian Permanent Residenceship through an agency (paid representative) and created my Express Entry profile.

I received the Invitation To Apply last week however at this moment I wish to cancel the services of my representative and handle the process on my own as they are asking for more money now since i received ITA). However regarding that I have 2 enquiries:

1. Please let me know the steps of how I can cancel my representatives services? The agency is saying that only they can cancel it for me. Also I don’t have the login ID and password for my profile and don’t know the client identification (ID) or Unique Client Identification Number (UCI). I only know my express entry profile number as all the communication is done via the centre (email exchange with the CIC etc). If I use the IMM5476 (use of Rep), where should i send it plus i dont know the UCI.

2. Secondly I want to know, after I cancel the services of my representative do I have to start the process from the beginning by creating a new express entry profile?

I would really appreciate your help on this.
Best Regards,
TJ

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Dear All,
I have recently applied for the Canadian Permanent Residenceship through an agency (paid representative) and created my Express Entry profile.

I received the Invitation To Apply last week however at this moment I wish to cancel the services of my representative and handle the process on my own as they are asking for more money now since i received ITA). However regarding that I have 2 enquiries:

1. Please let me know the steps of how I can cancel my representatives services? The agency is saying that only they can cancel it for me. Also I don’t have the login ID and password for my profile and don’t know the client identification (ID) or Unique Client Identification Number (UCI). I only know my express entry profile number as all the communication is done via the centre (email exchange with the CIC etc). If I use the IMM5476 (use of Rep), where should i send it plus i dont know the UCI.

2. Secondly I want to know, after I cancel the services of my representative do I have to start the process from the beginning by creating a new express entry profile?

I would really appreciate your help on this.
Best Regards,
TJ
1. without online acc access you cannot cancel your rep. yes this is EE!! you can negotiate with rep the only way now you can resolve the issue.
2. you have to decline your current ITA through your EE profile that you cannot. So you can not apply again.

joshitripti

Apr 3, 2017
1. without online acc access you cannot cancel your rep. yes this is EE!! you can negotiate with rep the only way now you can resolve the issue.
2. you have to decline your current ITA through your EE profile that you cannot. So you can not apply again.
Thank you Mjkab..I spoke with my agent and he agreed to withdraw my profile :) hopefully I will create a new EE profile