+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Got residence refused by a mistake they make

Lollie

Jun 26, 2016
Hi everyone!

How do I make a dispute on the refusal reason I was given for the residence?? I provided on my explanation letter that I had 2 IELTS test results. the one that I applied to ( the system didnt allow me to update it ) which expired after receiving the invitation and the one I did before sending my documents which was made on april and I applied in June. I attached both explaining the dates and that I currently have an up to date IELTS test. However they only took into account the expired and refused my application for that reason, it seems that they even take the time to see my explanation letter. or the IELTS Documents in which i clearly and in detail provide the last IELTS

any advice on how to make a dispute? this is crazy!!!! and heartbreaking after all the waiting! so unfair! is there a way that I could make it happen somehow?

PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE MORE THAN AMAZING
THANK YOU

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can raise a CSE to appeal the decision.

That being said, make sure that the scores from the valid IETLS did not affect your CRS so as to put you below the cutoff score AND/OR your eligibility under the CEC program.

Reactions: Lollie