+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for getting Driving Experience Letter from INDIA format..Urgent

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,
i All,

I am here in Ontario. I have to apply for ontatio driving license and came to know if the foriegner has a driving expericence in their country then they can get a straight G2 license after under going the tests. To get this there is a clause to get the experience letter from the body which issued the driver's license.

In this regards i asked my buddy in India to get me the experience letter from RTO. But shockingly RTO said they don't issue such letters. I went through a lot of topics in this forum which suggests that many have got experience letter from their respective RTO offices.

In order to ask RTO again i need a proof of sample letter. Please reply to this message, if anybody has recently got experience letter from India (if specific from Hyderabad) or has any alternate solution.

Samar singh

Aug 11, 2017
Hi ,I m asking for same ,I need a proof of same letter,please send me the sample ,if anybody' recently got the same letter from India (experience letter)if specific from Punjab or rather anywhere from India .please reply.my email address is (naina10041982@gmail.com)

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
RTA in Hyderabad issues the experience letter. They also call it driver license details. With this letter you get to appear for G driving test without appearing for G2. But you only get 1 chance to clear the test.

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
RTA in Hyderabad issues the experience letter. They also call it driver license details. With this letter you get to appear for G driving test without appearing for G2. But you only get 1 chance to clear the test.
Hi @kuber101. I am a resident of hyderbad and going to canada for my studies. I wanted to know where we can get the experience letter. Also once I am in the rto office, I should ask for "driver licence details" right.

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi All, I have a driving license issued in Maharashtra. I actually do not have any driving experience there after. Should I still ask for driving experience letter. I expect it to be blank.