+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! Easier way to remove conditions on OWP after medical exam!!

kpas

Oct 3, 2017
My OWP came with the condition of "no authorized to work with children" and that is my intended job! I graduated from an After Degree in Elementary Education here in Canada. A CIC agent told me that I need to apply to change the conditions and pay again $255 and It would take 3 months (again). BUT I was reading that I can go to the border and do it there, that I just have to wait for 3 weeks to let the medical exam to appear in the their system. Is this true? PLEASE, if you went through the same process share your info with me, I need guidance!!

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
My OWP came with the condition of "no authorized to work with children" and that is my intended job! I graduated from an After Degree in Elementary Education here in Canada. A CIC agent told me that I need to apply to change the conditions and pay again $255 and It would take 3 months (again). BUT I was reading that I can go to the border and do it there, that I just have to wait for 3 weeks to let the medical exam to appear in the their system. Is this true? PLEASE, if you went through the same process share your info with me, I need guidance!!
Well im not experience this before but what i read in other forum, they applied to change the condition as CIC informed you to pay again and wait. maybe other can share their experiences..