Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Does anyone know what we do with the new police check once we bring it to the embassy? My husband is worried about how he'll know who to give it to lol. Like is there a mailbox to put it in, or should he go inside and give it to someone?

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
Does anyone know what we do with the new police check once we bring it to the embassy? My husband is worried about how he'll know who to give it to lol. Like is there a mailbox to put it in, or should he go inside and give it to someone?
Some embassys have a deposit box. Best is to call them.

Mrs.Suarez

Sep 15, 2017
They have the medical, they have everything, 9 months and a half, ask for the notes 2 times and nothing move until March. It was the Last time that somebody touch the file and write that they request an interview. I just feel victim of discrimination cause there is no apparently reason why it is so long... but the cic say one year so we are still in the delay. We just send another antecedents penales and still waiting ... try to get some help from my MP but nothing :mad: so let's wait unpowerless...
I know how you feel. 9 months for me. I sent in complete package with medical. Received email from Havana that they started processing it in March. Still haven't heard anything. My husband's medical runs out November 5. I sent a request for extension and have heard nothing back. I was told they will email or call before medical runs out to let us know if need another. Well that's only few weeks away. Feeling so frustrated.

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I know how you feel. 9 months for me. I sent in complete package with medical. Received email from Havana that they started processing it in March. Still haven't heard anything. My husband's medical runs out November 5. I sent a request for extension and have heard nothing back. I was told they will email or call before medical runs out to let us know if need another. Well that's only few weeks away. Feeling so frustrated.
Oufff thanks for sharing feel less alone in that process... we are nervous too about the medical it looks like we can ask for 3 more months we didn't ask yet. I just saw my MP last week to get some help cause the embassy doesn't give feedback...

Mrs.Suarez

Sep 15, 2017
Oufff thanks for sharing feel less alone in that process... we are nervous too about the medical it looks like we can ask for 3 more months we didn't ask yet. I just saw my MP last week to get some help cause the embassy doesn't give feedback...
I did a request through CIC online to the havana office about extending medical. I honestly have no idea if I did it right lol. Haven't heard back. It sent me an email that if my application hadn't reached 12 months than I won't hear back from them. So I'm really not sure what to do next. I'm hoping we get a call. My hubby is ready to go to Havana and find out what's going on. But not sure if that will work

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Hello everyone,

My friend sent her application on June 29 it was returned a month later stating she had paperwork missing. Which was her work letter, more proof of relationship and photos of him for PR Card. She re submitted on September 7, 2017. Do u guys know how long more for a reply? Also how can she check online for information on the application? What does she need? All she has so far its the receipt number. They have a baby whos now 4 months n shes going crazy to find out news on her sponsorship application. Hope you guys could help thanks also sucessful stories will be helpful as well as timeline n how they are adapting now in Canada :)

Mrs.Suarez

Sep 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

My friend sent her application on June 29 it was returned a month later stating she had paperwork missing. Which was her work letter, more proof of relationship and photos of him for PR Card. She re submitted on September 7, 2017. Do u guys know how long more for a reply? Also how can she check online for information on the application? What does she need? All she has so far its the receipt number. They have a baby whos now 4 months n shes going crazy to find out news on her sponsorship application. Hope you guys could help thanks also sucessful stories will be helpful as well as timeline n how they are adapting now in Canada :)
She should hear something from Canada immigration fairly quickly. My immigration was approved in 3 weeks. As long as she sent in everything requested than it should. The more information of proof of relationship ect. she sent in the better.

Mrs.Suarez

Sep 15, 2017
I noticed this morning that my accounts had changed so i emailed the embassy just to see if there was something we had to do next. A few hours later in the afternoon they messaged me back and said to be at the embassy on sept 6th.
I was curious of what email were you able to connect to them with. My husband's medical runs out November 3rd and we don't know if he needs to redo or if we can get an extension. It's been a 9 month wait so far and he is getting stressed about medical cut off date. Much appreciated!!!!

Palikari85

Aug 25, 2017
YOUHOUUUUU finally something here!!! interview october 31th!! after more than 10 months of waiting!!!
Hi Manguita, first off congrats on finally getting the interview!

What does the email say exactly and what is your timeline with the application. Thank you for your help.

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi Manguita, first off congrats on finally getting the interview!

What does the email say exactly and what is your timeline with the application. Thank you for your help.
They invite him to an interview with all his paper passport and all the proof of our relation until the last they already have.

Mrs.Suarez

Sep 15, 2017
If my husband's medical is expired soon will my husband receive an email or call prior from immigration? I've emailed but got nothing back. Has anyone else had this problem? His is up November 5.