+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody been hired by Mayfield Dairy Farm Canada here?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We are being invited by this company to submit sensitive documents and we would like to know if it is legit company.
Most likely a scam. As explained above, if you have to pay any money, it's a scam.

Simbu

Aug 19, 2017
We are being invited by this company to submit sensitive documents and we would like to know if it is legit company.
I too got a mail from the company to send personal documents after submitting resume.i submitted again I got few questions to answer .Is it genuine ? ? Pls respond thankyu

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I too got a mail from the company to send personal documents after submitting resume.i submitted again I got few questions to answer .Is it genuine ? ? Pls respond thankyu
Its more than likely a scam as companies rarely if ever recruit from outside Canada unless someone has exceptional skills not available in the country.

Without seeing the offer, with personal details removed, difficult to say. Usually these offers have bad grammar, outrageous compensation, job roles irrelevant to the company and email domains that are nothing to do with the company.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a scam.

ihzelabansi

Sep 28, 2017
I also got an email like this

1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau in Ontario;

2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential Permit/Working Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate) including the to and fro Ticket to his/her stated home or office postal address (inform us early if there is change of Address). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Work Permit Visa have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Ontario to join us.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I also got an email like this

1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau in Ontario;

2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential Permit/Working Permit/LMO/Expatriate Certificate) including the to and fro Ticket to his/her stated home or office postal address (inform us early if there is change of Address). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Work Permit Visa have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Ontario to join us.
It's a scam.

ady1402

Oct 18, 2017
my husband has been offered similar job and they have now asked him to submit personal documents. I did a bit of research and it is a scam. please do not send any sensitive information to them. you never know where it lends and how they gonna misuse it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So what happened then? I'm currently about to send my documents to them.
They'll use your document for fraudulent purposes and steal any money you send to them. If that's what you want - then by all means send them your information and money.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I don't get it, man. These tricks are pretty universally accepted as scams, yet every other minute a new query is posted. Delete the "Canada" part and 200% of these people will get that this is a scam. People do lose their minds over working overseas.
It seems any common sense goes out the window

pradeep14289

Apr 16, 2018
the following mail received from Dairy farm, please suggest on this
Dairy Farming Corp Ltd <info@dairyfarmingcorpltd.com>
11 Apr (5 days ago)

to me

Dear Applicant,

Welcome to Dairy Farming Corporation Limited Canada. In response to your CV and Copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document from our attorney.

You are advise to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfy with the terms and condition,do fill up the columns with your information and append your signature on the agreement document and return it for further process with the Labor department.

The visa and work permit fees has to be paid by you in country and we shall provide your flight ticket as soon as we confirmed your visa approval from the Immigration department in your country India.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, i would be contacting the Canada immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa.I would urge you to hurry up the process, as i will need you to resume duty on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of my commitment and schedule.

The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and dully sign.The visa and work permit will be monitored from our Home Office here in Canada by an Immigration attorney to avoid any delay or denial from the Immigration department in your country.

Do not hesitate to reach us on the below number in case you have any query with the contract agreement

Please suggest on above msg