+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Married After Receiving ITA

Adiele

Mar 23, 2016
Hello,
I'm about creating my profile (as a single) to enable me enter the pool but I am afraid I might receive an ITA before my wedding slated for sometime in July. I would like my to be spouse to accompany me. What are the possible scenarios out of this if I receive an ITA before my wedding date?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Hello,
I'm about creating my profile (as a single) to enable me enter the pool but I am afraid I might receive an ITA before my wedding slated for sometime in July. I would like my to be spouse to accompany me. What are the possible scenarios out of this if I receive an ITA before my wedding date?
Create EE Profile. If you get ITA apply for it. After you get married raise a CSE and add your spouse to the applciation. Simple and easy. No complications at all.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Are you sure? When the condition changes, won't the points be recalculated?
No Points are not recalculated after eApr(applying for PR, upload and sending all docs). If anything changes you will inform them and add new members, wife, new born child to the application.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
No Points are not recalculated after eApr(applying for PR, upload and sending all docs). If anything changes you will inform them and add new members, wife, new born child to the application.
Are you sure points are not re-calculated? Sorry for the re-confirmation, but I have always heard that points will be re-calculated if you marry and add a spouse POST ITA.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Are you sure points are not re-calculated? Sorry for the re-confirmation, but I have always heard that points will be re-calculated if you marry and add a spouse POST ITA.
No. Points are not recalculated after eApr, Cause you already paid the Fee and the process started, any change after that will not have a points recalculation. If more people are added(spouse or child) you should show more POF, thats all.

Reactions: DiNaV

nikunj2605

Apr 9, 2017
I got ITA on 19 April 2017 as a single applicant then I got married on 21 April 2017 and my wife did Education evaluation and English test after that so English test result date is 20 April 2017 and Education Evaluation report date is 25 April 2017 Now my question is her Education evaluation date and IELTS result date is after ITA date so does it count for re-calculating score??

Becuase If I count this both then recalculating score going higher than that ITA cut off otherwise it is going lower. I also called many times to CIC call center they also can't able to answer that and ask me to submit my question here. it is very critical because I am not able to make a decision that shall I decline or go ahead with ITA.

So in conclusion, in this, my given scenario will express entry on submitting my ITA will count my wife's Education evaluation and English test result point on recalculating my score.

Thanks in advance for your time..!

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
No. Points are not recalculated after eApr, Cause you already paid the Fee and the process started, any change after that will not have a points recalculation. If more people are added(spouse or child) you should show more POF, thats all.
Thanks.