+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got CoPR, my wife is pregnant and expecting our baby by November

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
Thank you legalfalcon and canuck_in_uk for your valuable information.

I really appreciate both of your help!!

I have raised a CSE to CIC regarding my questions. Now, my preference is to go after baby is born.

Will let you know once I get a reply.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
I have a question, its 8months pregnant. During the process of medical request is she not yet pregnant?
When u find out that she is pregnant have you notified CIC?

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
MM3 said:
I have a question, its 8months pregnant. During the process of medical request is she not yet pregnant?
When u find out that she is pregnant have you notified CIC?
I have taken the medicals by Jan at that time she was not pregnant. I have informed my VO after receiving PPR.

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
legalfalcon/canuck_in_uk

Do I need to have valid IELTS and Province Nomination certificates while adding my baby to the PR application. Both got expired. Please advise.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
srigiriz said:
legalfalcon/canuck_in_uk

Do I need to have valid IELTS and Province Nomination certificates while adding my baby to the PR application. Both got expired. Please advise.
No, the PN and IELTS have to be valid only when you file, if they expire during the application process, not an issue.

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
legalfalcon said:
No, the PN and IELTS have to be valid only when you file, if they expire during the application process, not an issue.
Thank you! My wife's passport has to be re-issued to bear spouse name in order to apply Indian Passport for my baby.
She already got her VISA stamped in her current passport. Do you see any issue here?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
srigiriz said:
Thank you! My wife's passport has to be re-issued to bear spouse name in order to apply Indian Passport for my baby.
She already got her VISA stamped in her current passport. Do you see any issue here?
You are going to have to return her passport to the VO to be re-stamped anyways. Send the old passport and the new passport, along with a letter of explanation about the name change.

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
You are going to have to return her passport to the VO to be re-stamped anyways. Send the old passport and the new passport, along with a letter of explanation about the name change.
Thank you!

Inder41

Oct 14, 2016
My wife is pregnant and expecting delivery date is 1 feburary 2017 . Our visas are valid till 23 feb. I cant land now and want to deliver baby here . Can u tel me how i can extend my visas and aferward process ..

srigiriz

Feb 23, 2016
Sent you a personal message.

Inder41 said:
My wife is pregnant and expecting delivery date is 1 feburary 2017 . Our visas are valid till 23 feb. I cant land now and want to deliver baby here . Can u tel me how i can extend my visas and aferward process ..

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
srigiriz said:
Thank you legalfalcon and canuck_in_uk for your valuable information.

I really appreciate both of your help!!

I have raised a CSE to CIC regarding my questions. Now, my preference is to go after baby is born.

Will let you know once I get a reply.
Hello srigiriz,

i agree with all who said to do it after the child is born. The only downside is the added time it will take but it will save a whole lot of hassles later on if you do it this way.

Cheerz

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
srigiriz said:
legalfalcon/canuck_in_uk

SINP does not need to issue you a new nomination certificate when you have a new baby. CIC will handle that bit.

Cheerz

Sunny G

Jun 9, 2016
One of my friend is in problem as He is at cic stage  AOR recieved  recently , his wife is also pregnant what if mr comes before delivery ! Or He should wait for delivery and goes for medical or Both have option to go to Canada / or US on vistor visa which both of them holds and get child delivered there !  As by law child born in canada or US becomes citizen Does that effects thier case file or leads to more complications during file processeing ! I was not aware