Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-09-2013
I had applied for gic till yet i haven't received any account details..
If scotiabank takes 10 working days then probably i will get my account number on 17th of july and if i pay funds on the same day,,
Will i get GIC certificate before 21st july or not??

jattonhunt

Sep 19, 2012
chd
Visa Office......
chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Satnam Shri Waheguru !
LANDED..........
Satnam Shri Waheguru !
look out for last date for wire transfer

jagjit

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi every one

I am totally new to this forum and need some senior members to help me.
I will be making my GIC payment for 10100 $ tomorrow but i have a few doubts :

1) is it necessary to make the GIC payment from a account that is in my name, i will be actually making the payment from my mothers account.

2) Since the scotia bank saya that they need 10100 $ how much should i wire transfer considering that intermediary banks will debit their processing charges as well.

Kindly help.

Thanks

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
How i can make gic payment without pan card
The only acceptable way to make GIC payment through your own bank account.
Once again, it has to be YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT. Go to scotiabank's website and register yourself for an account number. You'll recieve a confirmation email with your account number and other information in it. Take a print of that email, go to your bank and you'd have to do a remittance to your GIC account number. The whole process takes about 10-12 working days.
Good luck!

Rex roy1

Oct 18, 2017
The only acceptable way to make GIC payment through your own bank account.
Once again, it has to be YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT. Go to scotiabank's website and register yourself for an account number. You'll recieve a confirmation email with your account number and other information in it. Take a print of that email, go to your bank and you'd have to do a remittance to your GIC account number. The whole process takes about 10-12 working days.
Good luck!
I have taken scotia bank account and i have gic account.but money transfer from my bank account in india is possible only when we have a pan card.now any money transfer above 50000 needs pan card.so is it possible to transfer money through other account than student's bank account