+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCkey revoked... and cannot link my application to my new account

navybawa

Oct 9, 2015
i have tried everything to link my application to my new gckey account but i failed. i have found they say we have found one application but when i press to show my application it keeps on saying sorry our server is down try again later.. can anyone tell me if they foun any way thank u

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
navybawa said:
i have tried everything to link my application to my new gckey account but i failed. i have found they say we have found one application but when i press to show my application it keeps on saying sorry our server is down try again later.. can anyone tell me if they foun any way thank u
I am facing the exact same issue since 1 month and the CIC technical team is not responding.

Whosoever are facing this issue...lets all connect here.

prathyu

Oct 20, 2015
vvarma said:
I am facing the exact same issue since 1 month and the CIC technical team is not responding.

Whosoever are facing this issue...lets all connect here.
Any update on the issue? I have tried every possible thing, tried contacting them in every possible way! Nothing worked, and no response from them. Kindly let me know if you have managed to resolve the issue.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
prathyu said:
Any update on the issue? I have tried every possible thing, tried contacting them in every possible way! Nothing worked, and no response from them. Kindly let me know if you have managed to resolve the issue.
Well...same story still going on... CIC is not responding. I recently got a mail from them to reapply and enter the pool...in other words forget i ever received an ITA. Talk about being unfair!

ruc1313

Jun 19, 2017
Hello did you find any solution because i am having same problem. My gckey revoked and am not able to link it with other account.
Please please help me for god sake

ruc1313

Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys!
If you ever encountered this problem..make another account and link your application with it but if your file is not linking wait for some 5 days and then check..plus always have your applicatiom form in hand while linking file. If after all this you are not able to! Then contact high commission of canada through mail

naini

Jul 31, 2018
Hello

Anybody received any solution ? I am facing same problem, unable to link application.

kamya@

Nov 17, 2018
HELLO DEAR

Jan 22, 2023
My account is revoked after I received email that is contained massage but I could not access it and make new account to link and add documents but it says there is not any documents match with this UCI number and profile number what should I do ? I think that massage is very important it should be the result of request for TRV but I do not know what should I do now ...could you please advise me ?