+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FYI: PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omsalah said:
i have already sent it when i sent my file update along with my IELTS exam ..but now they are asking for more proof that she is living in canada...i dont know
Proof of living in Canada:

Bank statements
Recent Tax return
Rent receipts
Certified photocopy of ID like a valid driver's license with current address
Letter from her employer
Etc., etc.

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Hey BobbyB

What's going on? Any updates your side? I am still on waiting pills! Today marked 5 months of waiting after PP submission.I hope you moved into another step in your application process,right?

sara24

May 29, 2010
Hi
My nephew is 19 years old a canadain student he will go to canada this september to studay and will live at university residance and will open bank account and pay tax is that will be enough for me to get the 5 points from him as a close relative living in canada ? or he need to rent his own apartment and and have to pay utilities and need to have his own salary?
Please if someone have the answer for my question to reply
thanks

cana2011

Jan 12, 2011
Dear all,
pls advise me i have sent my application with proof of relative 4 mon before and i got 2nd Aor my quesion is if visa office do not accept it will remove the5 points or refuse my application i have total 73 points.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cana2011 said:
Dear all,
pls advise me i have sent my application with proof of relative 4 mon before and i got 2nd Aor my quesion is if visa office do not accept it will remove the5 points or refuse my application i have total 73 points.
In such a scenario, the VO will 'not grant' those points. And if u 'fall below 67' - u'd have a 'refusal'. But, if u yet sail good (have clear 67) - u r good to go.
Qorax

omsalah

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
please help me!

dear all,

please advice me i have received the following email form

CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. Since we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process this application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on this application will recommence.

Yours sincerely,

what do this means and what i can do at this time?and is ir good or bad?!!!!any body please help i have applied in 17/7/2007
and after all that correspendence and sending all the requested documents i got this...what shall i do advice me

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: please help me!

omsalah said:
dear all,

CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. Since we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process this application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on this application will recommence.

Yours sincerely,

what do this means and what i can do at this time?and is ir good or bad?!!!!any body please help i have applied in 17/7/2007
and after all that correspendence and sending all the requested documents i got this...what shall i do advice me
Unfortunately if u r not in the 29 list the processing would be delayed. Send infrequent queries to your VO, by say 3-4 weeks apart. Also, fetch your CAIPS notes... it'd provide u some insight.

Qorax

omsalah

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
did any body recieve this email from CIC wt does this mean???

CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. Since we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process this application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on this application will recommence.,

[/quote]

Vinaya

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-October 2014
AOR Received.
24- Feb 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
File Transfer...
13- Jan 2015
Med's Request
13- May 2016
Med's Done....
1- Jun 2016
Passport Req..
8- Jul 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22- Jul 2016
I have my uncle who is related from my mother's family i.e he is my mother's own brother. And i'm trying to get 5 points for adaptability. I have his documents sent from mail by scanning and what i wanted to know about was do I need attested copy or just photo copies of these documents stated.