+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello Guys
I need your advice urgently CIC has asked primary applicant to provide 6 months pay slips and corresponding acct lodgments the problem is the primary applicant has always been paid by cash please what do you suggest can be done to convince cic of this.

Thanks.

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hello Guys
I need your advice urgently CIC has asked primary applicant to provide 6 months pay slips and corresponding acct lodgments the problem is the primary applicant has always been paid by cash please what do you suggest can be done to convince cic of this.

Thanks.
Which stream are you in and what is your AOR?

monster33

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
when the cic letter says in ADR REquest :
6 months’ salary deposits from ******** plus bank statement showing salary deposits

does it mean we can provide pay slips straight away mentioning we were paid out in cash.

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hello All,

I got the golden email yesterday 2:12 pm IST - PPR along with the request to pay RFRP yesterday on my MyCIC. To my surprise I got both the request in one single mail.

I managed to pay RFRP on CIC website but couldn't find any empty slot on MyCIC to upload the receipt as requested. Did anyone faced the similar issue. It will be very helpful if someone can advise how they got around this issue.

Further, please share your valuable insight on my queries regarding submitting passport with VFS

- I have 3 to 4 previous passport and so as my wife. Do we need to submit all the passports with VFS along with the current passport
- Can i submit the receipt of RFRP along with passport to VFS since I am unable to upload the same on MyCIC
- Any fees that we need to pay at VFS for passport submission and stamping. If Yes, What is the mode of payment
- Anything else that I missed asking :)

My timelines:

ITA: Jan 25th, 2017
Medical Passed: May 30th, 2017
AOR: March 29th, 2017
IP2: For few months now. Don't remember If I was on IP1. But it did change from NA to IP2
VO: New Delhi
Additional Doc (RCMP): May 29th, 2017
Additional Doc (RCMP) submitted: June 21st, 2017
PPR and RFRP request: Sep 22nd, 2017
RFRP Paid: Sep 22nd, 2017
Passport submission: Will do sometime next week

Wish you all who are waiting the very best.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Agree .. My BG changed to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information on Aug 30th or thereabouts and then there has been complete silence.. Below is my details

FSW applicant from India but staying in UAE, I did not pay RPRF upfront and got a request on the 18th July 2017 to pay RPRF and paid on the 21st July.

Nationality : Indian

Country of Residence : UAE

AOR : 12 May 2017

Where is this application? Details

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when
there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information..

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes of theres no movement by Oct 15th .. Suggestions are welcome.. Anyone else from UAE who is in a similar stage of processing.. Wonder where is my application

Congrats to all those who have received their PPR / COPR / Approvals..

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
FSW-O

AOR April 3, IP2 - since 19th July.

No updates yet. completing 180 days in a week or so. Dont know where the application is stuck.

Have ordered the GCMS notes on 25 August. So waiting for them to arrive. Hope they'll shed some light on it.

Reactions: cutiee_

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi Friends !!

Can anyone please update with any short term rental home contacts in Toronto ?
We'r 3 leaving as a family coming friday landing at Toronto Airport.
We have intended to stay there for almost a month and vl get back after collecting our PR Card...
Thanks !!

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Hello All,

I got the golden email yesterday 2:12 pm IST - PPR along with the request to pay RFRP yesterday on my MyCIC. To my surprise I got both the request in one single mail.

I managed to pay RFRP on CIC website but couldn't find any empty slot on MyCIC to upload the receipt as requested. Did anyone faced the similar issue. It will be very helpful if someone can advise how they got around this issue.

Further, please share your valuable insight on my queries regarding submitting passport with VFS

- I have 3 to 4 previous passport and so as my wife. Do we need to submit all the passports with VFS along with the current passport
- Can i submit the receipt of RFRP along with passport to VFS since I am unable to upload the same on MyCIC
- Any fees that we need to pay at VFS for passport submission and stamping. If Yes, What is the mode of payment
- Anything else that I missed asking :)

My timelines:

ITA: Jan 25th, 2017
Medical Passed: May 30th, 2017
AOR: March 29th, 2017
IP2: For few months now. Don't remember If I was on IP1. But it did change from NA to IP2
VO: New Delhi
Additional Doc (RCMP): May 29th, 2017
Additional Doc (RCMP) submitted: June 21st, 2017
PPR and RFRP request: Sep 22nd, 2017
RFRP Paid: Sep 22nd, 2017
Passport submission: Will do sometime next week

Wish you all who are waiting the very best.
What is your local VO???? NDVO??

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
FSW-O

AOR April 3, IP2 - since 19th July.

No updates yet. completing 180 days in a week or so. Dont know where the application is stuck.

Have ordered the GCMS notes on 25 August. So waiting for them to arrive. Hope they'll shed some light on it.
my AOR is April 3rd too, but my Background check is still - N/A

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Am april 2 , and i also dont know were my application is stuck, do u think i should order gcms ? And if so how do i do that ???
My status updated to NP1 on august and its still a long way to reach IP2 !
There is no harm in getting the GCMS notes. Its just USD 20. However they take over a month to arrive. I am hoping all April AORs will be cleared by then.

Or maybe wait for a week. I should be getting mine next week hopefully. I will share my results.

Moreover are you sure its IP1 and not IP2?

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Y
my AOR is April 3rd too, but my Background check is still - N/A
You will straightway get PPR. there wont be an IP2 for you. Even if its there it will be a short one line Johnsyk. His IP2 lasted for just half an hour.

Reactions: arnvfx