+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I just sent an email to mailto:CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca enquiring about my visa iffice, i got an auto generated mail saying they'll take 20working days to reply

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
CIC requested me to pay the RPRF almost 2 weeks ago. Then 2 days ago they asked for form IMM5406 and backgrounds changed to NA.
Why are they trolling me XD usually the RPRF request come right before PPR.

I am just curious why did they do so :D

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
CIC requested me to pay the RPRF almost 2 weeks ago. Then 2 days ago they asked for form IMM5406 and backgrounds changed to NA.
Why are they trolling me XD usually the RPRF request come right before PPR.

I am just curious why did they do so :D
No dear, they sent RPRF anytime after IP1 is concluded. Send them the information and fees ASAP.

jobyjosf

Aug 17, 2011
First, you can start by letting us know your time line. secondly, you could csend them an email to get the info on your application. Someone sent a template of the email earlier
Thanks...

I have submitted my application on 18 May 2017. Status changed on June 24.UCI too was obtained on the same day. Present status says " you have passed medical" back ground check "not applicable"

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
No dear, they sent RPRF anytime after IP1 is concluded. Send them the information and fees ASAP.
I did I paid it maybe after 30 min from getting the request but it was a bit of a false hope. Usually RPRF is days before PPR because why would you let the applicants pay extra money if there is still a chance of rejection.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I did I paid it maybe after 30 min from getting the request but it was a bit of a false hope. Usually RPRF is days before PPR because why would you let the applicants pay extra money if there is still a chance of rejection.
I have recently seen a rejection after RPRF was paid, so this is no criteria here my friend (sadly).
It just depends on the agent when they ask for it, sometimes after R10 , sometimes after eligibility, nothing hard and fast.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Yea now this thread needs to out of the waiting era....... high time.
Also, please no one come here with "in all fairness they give 6 months thing". They are very well capable of handling files in bloody 30 days as they have shown in June, so until and unless one is stuck in some security check or some fraud case, I think there is no 6 months issue here. April/may folks need to have PPRs now, its been enough.
For the people who have this view of 6 months i appreciate and salute your patience, honestly.
But I am feeling here for my friends who daily get up in the hope to see that mail in their inboxes and have been patient enough. Meanwhile they are seeing PPRs being issued left and right. Also i know that "every case is different aspect". But clearly CIC has approved files hanging....
I am honestly happy for the people who got quick PPRs, i am one of those, but CIC should clear the backlog also side by side.
I am ranting on behalf of @astralsource, @johnsyk, @prisai90 and every single April/May AOR waiting.

Hope your wait ends next week guys, salute to your patience!
Very true especially call center agents who keep on reminding us the 6 months time frame (I am sympathetic to them as well especially from those impatient souls who call every other day).

However, seeing people with AOR in freaking June getting PPR makes me wonder what did they do better than us or is it just pure luck. If it is the later one then there is something wrong.

Reactions: gurik and KiranK