Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I want to thank Pipis Husband and other numerous contributors for their efforts to answer queries on this thread. As I have begun to progress in this express entry pursuit, I would like to ask other applicants who have successfully landed in Canada how their experience was? How easy is it to get jobs and settle down and building a life thereafter. I will be happy to hear your experiences so as to plan ahead. I am a single guy with an engineering Masters degree.
Hi, let me go straight to the point. There is nothing like easy, if you are thinking of easy, you may want to rethink this Canada move. I don't mean to scare you but to rather get you to have another point of view, If you are thinking of getting just about any job, you may not need to dig deep. If you are referring to getting a good job, then that is way you need to sit up and look at the issue realistically. There are thousands of people already on ground here looking for jobs, you will have to be ready to compete with them to get a good job. Is it possible to get a good job is the question you should be asking. Are you ready to prepare and be focused on your search for a good job is the question I will ask you in return.

When you can tell yourself that no matter what, you will be encouraged and focused on landing a good job, then you are ready for the race ahead. At that point I can say, welcome to the race sir. All the best ahead.

Reactions: _____chisom

zaraman

Jan 29, 2015
seniors in the house.urgently need your advise

recently requested for a fbi police request which took them almost 3 months to process and mailed out to a usa address.unfortunately i am yet to receive this in the mail probably due to hurricane and flooding crisis in the usa state(usps stopped delivery for over a week,full postal operations just started sept 4th).although post delivery has commence but i am still yet to receive it.

i have ask fbi to send me a copy to a new usa address,which hasnt been remailed out yet.

my question is i have exceeded the 30days given by cic as well as the additional 60days grace to submit this fbi report.

i have emailed cic 2 seperate times asking for more time and no response from them.

what is the best step to take?

i am thinking of printing out all my email correspondence with fbi and sending to accra via courier.

Last edited:

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
seniors in the house.urgently need your advise

recently requested for a fbi police request which took them almost 3 months to process and mailed out to a usa address.unfortunately i am yet to receive this in the mail probably due to hurricane and flooding crisis in the usa state(usps stopped delivery for over a week,full postal operations just started sept 4th).although post delivery has commence but i am still yet to receive it.

i have ask fbi to send me a copy to a new usa address,which hasnt been remailed out yet.

my question is i have exceeded the 30days given by cic as well as the additional 60days grace to submit this fbi report.

i have emailed cic 2 seperate times asking for more time and no response from them.

what is the best step to take?

i am thinking of printing out all my email correspondence with fbi and sending to accra via courier.
Send by courier and also use/attach to CSE if it is AVO, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Hello Toronto Ninja,

My timelines are indicated below,

Application received - Dec 2nd 2014
PER - Feb.18 2015
1st MR - Sept. 18 2015
Request for explanation of Loan deductions in Salary account - April 25 2016
Request for Updated Proof of Funds - June 9 2016
2nd MR - August 7, 2017
PPR mail - August 14, 2017 and delivered August 28, 2017
ECAS Changed to Decision Made August 31, 2017
Pick - up email - Sept 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing. All the best in your onward journey to Canada.

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Friends,

We give God Almighty all the Glory. Since 2014 when we submitted our application, we received our visas and COPR yesterday. It has ended in praise to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Though i used a Consultant for my processing, i will like to seize this opportunity to appreciate Pipis Husband for setting up this platform and commend the rare dedication he has displayed in supporting and helping every single person on various platforms in achieving their Canadian dream. People may generally not know the value of the information he makes available free of charge to everyone that requests; if i was aware of this before applying, i would not have made such expensive investment in hiring a Consultant. i can boldly say he gives far more than what any Consultant will give you. May Almighty God reward your labour of love in Jesus' name.

I will also like to use this medium to appreciate Neyobash (UPS parcel service) for his wonderful support in sending our documents at a discount and retrieving our travel documents from AVO. Even in the face of challenges encountered with Naija Customs, he was constantly in touch. God bless you abundantly.

To all our friends still waiting on AVO for the the actualization of their dream, God will surely intervene on your behalf and your testimony is the next.

In Jesus' name, It shall end in Praise!

Cheers!

kennynwabson

Sep 21, 2017
Pipis Husband good morning... please i will have to burg u a little with ma ques... i am married with 3 children and will like to start the process now... i am a bit confused here dont know if i should go with cohen a consultant or just apply directly.... what do u think it will cost me applying directly pls.. and the possible steps. hope u dont mind pls... thank u

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Pipis Husband good morning... please i will have to burg u a little with ma ques... i am married with 3 children and will like to start the process now... i am a bit confused here dont know if i should go with cohen a consultant or just apply directly.... what do u think it will cost me applying directly pls.. and the possible steps. hope u dont mind pls... thank u
Hi, I'm sure you can see from the beginning of this thread that most of us applied by our selves and the majority are now in Canada. It wasn't difficult, just study the process, read the application guide, get the requirements in place and dive in. The people here act as support to each other and God willing, you can make it.

As for the steps, you will have to check and see if you could qualify for the Express Entry program by using this calculator provided on IRCC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Learn about Express Entry here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp

Follow the EE conversations here too, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

Then come back when you have questions or need guidance, we will always help you as our Naija person.

Adeolak3

Sep 22, 2017
Hi people.I'm new to this forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I applied for immigration as a skilled worker, am in the pool now but my points are low. I guess a provincial nomination would be my best option now. Most PNP require you have a job offer. Can anyone put me through ho

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi people.I'm new to this forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I applied for immigration as a skilled worker, am in the pool now but my points are low. I guess a provincial nomination would be my best option now. Most PNP require you have a job offer. Can anyone put me through ho
Hi, there are already thousands of people here in Canada looking for jobs so competition for that angle is high and you're at a disadvantage being so far away. Rather than expend energy on pursuing job offer, focus on the provinces which don't require job offer for their provincial programs. That's your best bet and that's how a lot of our people are getting through the process. There are just 11 provinces, locate the ones which have programs that you qualify for, and begin to put the requirements in place. A good focus are the Atlantic provinces. All the best.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Steph4real

Sep 23, 2017
Good day pipis husband.

I heard about this forum from a friend and decided to join .l have read some questions being addressed.

I got ITA last month,and am about submitting my documents ,For declaration letter for POF ,pls do l need to attached documents of these funds.or the declaration alone is ok.

Thanks

Adeolak3

Sep 22, 2017
Hi, there are already thousands of people here in Canada looking for jobs so competition for that angle is high and you're at a disadvantage being so far away. Rather than expend energy on pursuing job offer, focus on the provinces which don't require job offer for their provincial programs. That's your best bet and that's how a lot of our people are getting through the process. There are just 11 provinces, locate the ones which have programs that you qualify for, and begin to put the requirements in place. A good focus are the Atlantic provinces. All the best.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Hi there, thank you for responding. I'll check as you suggested. Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good day pipis husband.

I heard about this forum from a friend and decided to join .l have read some questions being addressed.

I got ITA last month,and am about submitting my documents ,For declaration letter for POF ,pls do l need to attached documents of these funds.or the declaration alone is ok.

Thanks
You need to attach the evidence, that is the proof of fund, like bank statement, fixed deposit certificate, T-bills certificate etc.

Awwb

Sep 28, 2017
I am so glad I stumbled on this forum, wuld ve joined earlier if I knew abt it. It wuld ve saved me the lonesome feeling that I was the only one in the FSW 2014 batch yet to get COPR. Pls my question is how long does it take before Immigration office Accra reverts that passports is ready for pickup? I was thinking it’s 4 weeks max, has there been any case where it took longer than this?

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Awwb,

The length of time for passport pick up varies. Mine was less than 2 weeks from the day AVO received my family's passports. I have also witnessed a case of someone on this platformwhose own took close to 9 months. Just be patient, and it shall end in praise.

Kind regards.