June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
same here bro...
Applied file 2014 dec 18
first medical 09 june 2016
Remedical 24 th june 2017... Mefical passed... Passing almost 2 months... No ppr yet...
its killing me ...
as u r on the same boat pls let me know once u get ppr...
best
Hello Colleagues,

Congratulations Blakky. Please, i'd like to inform the house that i received Medical request yesterday. I'm a FSW 2014 applicant and i had earlier done my medicals in Sept. 2015. God be praised; at least they are remembering us.
Finally! Thank God I found this thread.

ogaade

May 21, 2017
Hi, you can check the current and previous Express Entry draws at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
Thank you for the response

I just completed my Express Entry application. Now waiting for the ITA. I would like to ask for tips on how to get the following documents in Nigeria

1. Police Clearance Certificate
2. Medical Examination report

Also, My CRS is 475. Given that previous CRS cut off score has been low at about 423, 415 for the month of August, can I expect my ITA to come in the next round?

How can I improve my score with the provincial nominee program? i.e. how do I get a province to nominate me?

Thank you and God bless

Last edited:

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thank you for the response

I just completed my Express Entry application. Now waiting for the ITA. I would like to ask for tips on how to get the following documents in Nigeria

1. Police Clearance Certificate
2. Medical Examination report

Also, My CRS is 475. Given that previous CRS cut off score has been low at about 423, 415 for the month of August, can I expect my ITA to come in the next round?

How can I improve my score with the provincial nominee program? i.e. how do I get a province to nominate me?

Thank you and God bless
You can get PCC from Force Headquarters at Alagbon, Lagos. You can also get it from Divisional HQ at Abuja or Port Harcourt.

Medicals can be done at designated clinics, check this link, cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

If your scores are above the points indicated in the next draw, you stand a good chance of receiving invitation to apply and won't need provincial nomination.

Reactions: ogaade

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Colleagues,

Just to update you that after my MR mail last week, i received PPR mail yesterday; exactly a week after. God be praised!

Kind regards.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello Colleagues,

Just to update you that after my MR mail last week, i received PPR mail yesterday; exactly a week after. God be praised!

Kind regards.
Congratulations on your progress so far, the journey is coming to a positive end. God deserves the praise.

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Finally my people, its the much awaited PPR...THANKS to Ovie,papa yankee, midprince,akeme,deemacky,yikelin and others
Big Congrats Blacky. The conclusion is nearer than ever.

ogaade

May 21, 2017
You can get PCC from Force Headquarters at Alagbon, Lagos. You can also get it from Divisional HQ at Abuja or Port Harcourt.

Medicals can be done at designated clinics, check this link, cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

If your scores are above the points indicated in the next draw, you stand a good chance of receiving invitation to apply and won't need provincial nomination.
Thank you so much for your response. I got the ITA today. Please I have a few more questions.

1. I have a mutual funds investment account with a Nigerian bank. Can I use that as proof of funds? I have only had the account for about 4 months now. Is this going to work

2. Does anyone whose has gotten the PR have a sample of the work experience letter.

Thank you very much

Last edited:

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thank you so much for your response. I got the ITA today. Please I have a few more questions.

1. I have a mutual funds investment account with a Nigerian bank. Can I use that as proof of funds? I have only had the account for about 4 months now. Is this going to work Yes, it can be used as POF but note you may be asked to provide the source of the investment, ie, where the money originally came from.

2. Does anyone whose has gotten the PR have a sample of the work experience letter. See below

Thank you very much
The authorities require the following documents mandatorily for each work experience declared by the applicant;
  • A letter of reference or experience from the employer
    • This should be an official document printed on the company letterhead
    • It must contain:
      • The applicant’s name
      • The company’s contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address
      • The details of the immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company i.e. the name, title and signature
    • The letter must specify all the positions held while employed at the company
    • It must also include the following details:
      • The job title
      • The job duties and responsibilities
      • The job status (if it is the current job)
      • The dates worked for the company
      • The number of work hours per week and,
      • The annual salary plus benefits

Reactions: ogaade

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Got MR mail today; 29 Dec 2014 applicant!

Pipi and other elders in the house, please which IMM 5669 should we use, plus kindly post link to pay RPRF.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Got MR mail today; 29 Dec 2014 applicant!

Pipi and other elders in the house, please which IMM 5669 should we use, plus kindly post link to pay RPRF.

Thank you.
Congrats on the progress with your application,see below,

Form IMM 5669, cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

RPRF online payment, eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10070

ogaade

May 21, 2017
The authorities require the following documents mandatorily for each work experience declared by the applicant;
  • A letter of reference or experience from the employer
    • This should be an official document printed on the company letterhead
    • It must contain:
      • The applicant’s name
      • The company’s contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address
      • The details of the immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company i.e. the name, title and signature
    • The letter must specify all the positions held while employed at the company
    • It must also include the following details:
      • The job title
      • The job duties and responsibilities
      • The job status (if it is the current job)
      • The dates worked for the company
      • The number of work hours per week and,
      • The annual salary plus benefits
Thank you for the response, sir

Please to whom do I address the Proof of funds letter. or "To whom it may concern" ok

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thank you for the response, sir

Please to whom do I address the Proof of funds letter. or "To whom it may concern" ok
Yes, 'to whom it may concern' is okay.

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Wonderful People,

Just to update the house that to the Glory of God, i just received Passport pick up mail from AVO.

I wish everyone a great weekend.

Kind regards.

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Hello Wonderful People,

Just to update the house that to the Glory of God, i just received Passport pick up mail from AVO.

I wish everyone a great weekend.

Kind regards.
Great; congratulations!

Could you please share your timeline? Thank you.

ogaade

May 21, 2017
I want to thank Pipis Husband and other numerous contributors for their efforts to answer queries on this thread. As I have begun to progress in this express entry pursuit, I would like to ask other applicants who have successfully landed in Canada how their experience was? How easy is it to get jobs and settle down and building a life thereafter. I will be happy to hear your experiences so as to plan ahead. I am a single guy with an engineering Masters degree.