Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
1111 said:
CAD INR
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (Principal Applicant, Spouse/ Partner) 490 31,400
Ohhh.. my bad in last msg..... But again it come to 64 INR.... while current rate is 61/-

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
I am not sure when was my dd encashed. I need to check this.

My destination depends on where I will get job. I am open to all locations.

what about u guys??

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh2901 said:
Hello Guys,

I am from New Delhi and have applied under federal skilled category 2013 under NOC 1112 category. Please update my information as I am not able to find the file where it needs to update

My application reached Nova Scotia on 15 May 2013 and received my PER on 23 July 2013. My file reached NDVO (i.e. AOR that my file has reached them) on 7 Sep-13.

And all the best to everyone. Fingure crossed. Hopefully all the members in forum reaches canada soon.

Thanks

Mr. Singh , Kindly take care of the employment verification by NDVO by personal visit & Phone call. Be intouch with the senior or HR. Keep us updated if u come across this movement by NDVO. All the best.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh2901 said:
I am not sure when was my dd encashed. I need to check this.

My destination depends on where I will get job. I am open to all locations.

what about u guys??
DD encashment date is mentioned in the email of PER.

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
Hi harkirat,

I dint knew about that at all. Is it mandatory to it . If yes, can you give me the contact number of the person who will help with it and when can I call them ( Timings?)

Thanks bro for this info

All the best !

Thanks
singh

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
My dd got enchashed on 15 July

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
Does anyone has an idea when will this back log of 2010 applicants will come to an end. After that only our number will come.....

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh2901 said:
Hi harkirat,

I dint knew about that at all. Is it mandatory to it . If yes, can you give me the contact number of the person who will help with it and when can I call them ( Timings?)

Thanks bro for this info

All the best !

Thanks
singh
U can check the email, DD encashment date will be mntioned in it by CIC

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Personal Visit by NDVO members on 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
Hi Guys,

Got some info about the stages and process. Hope this would be useful:

The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It’s totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there’s a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casv said:
Hi Guys,

The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].

Thansk a ot for the info ..very useful......

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
casv said:
Hi Guys,

The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.............................
Author of the info above is Jigzyy and it is taken from this URL:

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/faqs/

Believe me, it is quite useful.

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
amit80203 said:
I am really sorry to tell u that CAP for 1112 got filled by 27th May applicants.

Those who have applied after that have started getting their application back.

Hi but as per the CAP Status updated on CIC it wasnt filled on 27th May !! Where was this info available? Is there no chance of our application getting processed?

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
casv said:
Hi Rohit,

Why did your agent never updated you regarding the updation of the cap. Hope you have not wasted a lot of money as agent fees. Pls ask for a refund as they have not provided you with a correct information.
If the agent is registered, you can even file an complaint.

Thanks

Hi But where was this info available? as per CIC website the CAP on 1112 reached in Aug !!

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
rohit360deg said:
Hi But where was this info available? as per CIC website the CAP on 1112 reached in Aug !!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
maina said:
www dot cic dot gc dot ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications dot asp

Hey Maina,

If your are going by CIC Website then it reached the CAP for 1112 only in Aug! Till 24th June 2013 only 15 Applications were received! Then from where this info came that the cap for 1112 reached on 27th May?

Can anyone answer this please?

Thanks!
Rohit