+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
gilmerfamily said:
That's right abi, take it from nekeol. :)
i really thank you guys for ur advice on this. i ll do my landing first as suggested as it is hassle free.

when i come back and get married, i see that sponsoring a spouse for permanent residence takes 1 year(processing time) from india. correct me if i am wrong.

to eliminate this wait period, can i get my spouse to canada on a visitor visa first and then apply for a PR within canada???

ur suggestions are much appreciated... thanks

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Bruce_Wayne said:
Hi guys,

I need some help ,My previous application was rejected due to lack of job duties on reference letter. after much argument with my employer I have been given only the following. Kindly suggest if it is sufficient for NOC 2131 Civil engineers.

Your help will be very much appreciated. I want to be ready for next opportunity.

This is to certify that Mr.******.. has worked with Siemens ltd. in civil engineering department in energy power transmission division as graduate trainee engineer -civil from .... to ...

he resigned from the company of his own accord and was relieved from the services of the services of the company w.e.f. closing hours of ... he was employed full time during this period.

during his tenure of employment, he was involved in execution of civil works for air insulated substation projects. his main duties were quantity estimation for civil works, co-ordination with design consultants for review of design and drawings and monitor construction work schedules.
we wish him all success in his future endeavors.

Though I performed more duties like site supervision it was not included in my reference letter. I am thinking of approaching labour commissioner about it.
Bruce_Wayne ji,

Use the wordings listed in http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=3&val1=2131&val65=*
Try and match what is listed in this URL.

viranee

May 10, 2013
himelocean said:
Congratulation's ..

Dear do you inform us why your application was returned on July 2013 ???

Thanks HIMEL
Hi, It was returned due to job duties not matching the NOC (which was an incorrect assessment)

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear All , my old passport will expire this month. I have renewed my passport. Can I submit it now to LVO or should I wait till VO asked about it. Please also let me know, can I submit it as an attachment of CSE or I will courier its hard copy to LVO.
Please guide

RA_NEW

Mar 16, 2014
Hi Seniors,
I got the MR,PCC, FBI and PP(India) from NDVO. I completed Medicals this month (10th). I have following questions:
1. My India PCC was taken on Sept 2013. Is this still valid? What is the validity period?
2. How can i send my passports to NDVO. What is the best option?

Still I do not see the status changed in my ECAS to "Medicals Received".

Please reply quickly. The last date mentioned in the email is 31st March 2014.

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
Balachandar said:
Hi all
Its a decision made
Thank you god
And to all the forumites

BALA
Congrats Bala! All the best ..

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
RA_NEW said:
Hi Seniors,
I got the MR,PCC, FBI and PP(India) from NDVO. I completed Medicals this month (10th). I have following questions:
1. My India PCC was taken on Sept 2013. Is this still valid? What is the validity period?
2. How can i send my passports to NDVO. What is the best option?

Still I do not see the status changed in my ECAS to "Medicals Received".

Please reply quickly. The last date mentioned in the email is 31st March 2014.
* Which part of India are you from? I can say that VFS is the best option to send your passports and documents to CHC.
* For medicals, in my case, the hospital Fortis in Bangalore to ages to dispatch my medicals even though they were e-enabled. It is best that you check with them first. Quote your IME number while you do so.
* PCC is no big deal, you can get it in a day from passport seva kendra. Just book an appointment and walk in regardless of the dates mentioned in the appointment between 10 to 11:30 am, except Saturdays.

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Dear all,
I am in last minutes before my submission. However, I still have small wondering
In the document checklist requires the copies of some documents such as birth cerfiticate, contract, proof of residence in third country which are not in English. Although all documents already translated into English which always includes the copies of this documents and stamped over all pages by justice office (of both translated and original pages). My questions is that whether I should submit this translation without the copies or both? Because almost my documents are not in English, so they are the same and it will be double copies of many documents and quite weight!

Thanks you in advance!

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
botreconhp said:
Dear all,
I am in last minutes before my submission. However, I still have small wondering
In the document checklist requires the copies of some documents such as birth cerfiticate, contract, proof of residence in third country which are not in English. Although all documents already translated into English which always includes the copies of this documents and stamped over all pages by justice office (of both translated and original pages). My questions is that whether I should submit this translation without the copies or both? Because almost my documents are not in English, so they are the same and it will be double copies of many documents and quite weight!

Thanks you in advance!
the original translation and the copy of document.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Botreconhp,

You must submit true copies of original document(s) too along with the translation. The true copies must also be notarized.

botreconhp said:
Dear all,

Thanks you in advance!

Dschroeder

Mar 5, 2014
PLEASE GUYS! I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR INSIGHTS - CAN YOU HELP ME FIGURE OUT THE DEAL WITH THE CANADA POST SHIPPING LABELS?

Questions -

1) When i start purchasing the label, following the Canada Post link, it asks me for - Ship From address? What would that be? I have 2 addresses on the email I received with the passport request -

From the CIC email -
Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:
Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
I am guessing its the #2 'Courier' address - but wanted to confirm

2) I want to give them my work address as return address - which is different from the mailing address they have for me on file (my residential address). Is it okay if I specify my work address in this shipping label? I sent CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca an email notifying they change my mailing address to my work address, but never heard back. I may have asked this in the past - sorry for the redundancy!

THANKS MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!

umm abdullah

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2014
Nomination.....
cc charged 11/2/2014..PER 24/2/2014 .....2nd line added 29/4/2014
IELTS Request
sent....8 7 7.5 8
Med's Request
04/02/2015
Med's Done....
15/02/2015 furtherance med req 7/05/2015
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
PPR 1 18/05/2015 PPR 2 26/05/2015
LANDED..........
22/09/2015
PER.....Where are you? :eek: ??? :mad:

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
The second line was added to my ECAS, guess what!!!!!!!!!!!but this is not "we started processing your application for PR" :p
This is the medical results have been received

So I do not have any idea since I have not heard from forum members such trend.

Any idea?

perfusionist

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Dschroeder said:
PLEASE GUYS! I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR INSIGHTS - CAN YOU HELP ME FIGURE OUT THE DEAL WITH THE CANADA POST SHIPPING LABELS?

Questions -

1) When i start purchasing the label, following the Canada Post link, it asks me for - Ship From address? What would that be? I have 2 addresses on the email I received with the passport request -

I am guessing its the #2 'Courier' address - but wanted to confirm

2) I want to give them my work address as return address - which is different from the mailing address they have for me on file (my residential address). Is it okay if I specify my work address in this shipping label? I sent CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca an email notifying they change my mailing address to my work address, but never heard back. I may have asked this in the past - sorry for the redundancy!

THANKS MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!
Hey buddy, I wish I could answer your question. I am not a 100% sure, but I were you, YES I would use the #2 courier address. And I also think giving your work address as return address should be perfectly fine.

In my situation - The address CIC had on file was my consultant's address. I emailed them my home address in US, but never got a response back. So I assume they dont respond to address change emails. I made the mistake of enclosing a UPS shipping return label (next day air!!!) but then realized its just a waste. CIC has sent my passport and docs on Mar 6th by regular mail but i still havent received them. Not sure if it is stuck somewhere in customs.

Now looking back, based on my experience, I think my best advice would be -----> do you have any relatives or friends or your consultant in Canada? if yes, use the Xpress envelope and have your passport shipped to them. THen ask your friend to over night it to your office address. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Beksi