+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by islandbabe, May 4, 2013.

1. Congrats and all the very best ;D

2. U don't require a transit visa if you have a B1 / B2.

3. Congrats Jack Dawson,
    Will meet sometime either in Blr or Canada. :)

Best Regards,

4. Hi..

This mail is to get an advice on my application. I am a Mechanical engineer and working in Aerospace from last 6 years. I have 9 years of experience.
    My duties are listed in the NOC2146. I had sent my application in Jan start (Received by Mike - 2nd Jan. NOC 2146, VO: ND). I have not received any updates on my application. My card is not yet charged.
    On 16th Feb I had sent a mail to (cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca) CIC regarding the status but have not received any reply yet.

One correction I spotted out in my application form last week. Un-intentionally, I said no to any of the previous immigrations. However, I applied for Qubec 3 years back and it is still in process. There is no update on the Qubec immigration. SO, i didn't mention that. Can this minor mistake be an issue for the delay?

I have no clue on the delay in my application. I am thinking of sending the file again but don't want to commit the same mistake, if I have in my previous app.

Please suggest.

5. Congratulations Jack! Wish you all the best when you land in the beautiful Canada. To God be the glory! :)

6. Thanks for your kind response, Pradism. Once you get any response from NDVO please let me know at the earliest, so that I would also send an mail to them...

But, our forumites suggested that the NDVO is not updating the ECAS stauts in most of the applicants... Once the RPRF DD got encashed mean no need to worry na?

7. Dear friend

I think if someone has applied for Quebec then he/ she can not apply for fsw program.

But in any case it is mandatory to mention about past details as they can track it easily in their own database while feeding your details.

For e.g there is member who report that he didn't mentioned canada visitor visa rejection details and vo ask clarification on that. Means they are able to track our past records with canada immi& citi.

8. Hi Admin,

Please add me into the group again. Just sent my new application this March 3, 2014. Hope I can still get into the quota for 2243.

9. DECISION MADE GUYS....YESTERDAY......

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
    SO WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY PP BACK...AND WE WILL GET ANY SMS TO MOBILE....LIKE TRACKING NUMBER

10. Hi. Thanks for the reply. Does that mean that reapplication will be of no use. Is there a writeup saying Qubec applicants cant apply for FSWP. I searched this question in forums but couldnt get any reply.

I havent apply thru consultant. However, I was told by one of the main consultant in Bangalore that there is no restriction in FSW if Qubec application is in progress. Infact he only suggested not to mention Qubec file as it may add complications. I think I got screwed up by the consultant.

I was expecting some feedback on my mail but there is no luck. Can anyone help me with the customer care number.
    I think its better to give them a call and get it clarify.

11. Hello Everyone,

Anyone who knows or can show me a sample of an employment and settlement plan?

Please share to me.

12. Congratulations to all who have progressed.

I would like to share my experience here- I went to Apollo chennai for medical tests having not received medical forms. The immigration department checked emedical for my uci and passport number. They couldn't locate it. After going through my instructions letter they advised to go for an upfront medical exam. Once all the tests were done they issued umi forms to all four of us and asked me to submit it to embassy. I don't understand how this umi which is unique medical identification number will be tied to my uci. Don't know if my ecas will show medical received - just hoping for the best- good luck guys.

13. Hopefully, the 3rd line must show for you.

14. [size=10pt][size=10pt]Operational target for 2014 (yearly Quota by VO)has released By CIC . I have made a comparison between the allocated files of 2014 and 2013 per Visa office. It seems almost all VOs including SGVO, NDVO, LVO, Manila has reduced quota on 2014.
    [/size][/size]

[​IMG]

15. I would suggest not to proceed with sending 3rd file and should Wait for the result of second. If you had mentioned your Qubec file, I think they would have rejected and sent your file back, mentioning our case already in progress with CIC. Now you may have a chance... but its still doubtfull. Good luck to you.