+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Yes this is very helpful....

So what I understand is civic registration number is different from Swedish Id number

We already got one PCC from Sweden which is already sent to NDVO however that PCC states that there identity uncertain coz he never got Swedish Id number.

Now NDVO is asking PCC with that Id number n we have an email from polisen.se that if there is no Id number then PCC will be stamped identity uncertain.

So we r planning to explain the same with a letter attaching the email n also links to tax website of Sweden that states that Id will b issued for who stay more than 1 year.

Ur inputs will be appreciated....n sorry to bother u...

quote author=Abu Hassaan link=topic=146774.msg2977997#msg2977997 date=1394896410]
Hookahbar,

I remember that university is issueing a Civic Registration number which comrises of 10 digits (YYMMDD-XXXX). First 6 digits are date of birth while last 4 digits are student number. Swedish ID Card also has Civic Registration number of 10 digits in which also first 6 digits are date of birth while last 4 digits are Unique number of the visa holder. Once a student, having 1 year or longer visa, receives his/her Swedish ID Card, university replaces his 4 digits student number with his/her Unique number as per his/her Swedish ID Card.

Please note that if an expat has 1 year or longer visa, it is mandatory for him/her to apply & get Swedish ID Card, otherwise he/she wouldn't be able to avail any services such as bank acconts, hospitalization etc.

I hope this is helpful.

[/quote]

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
vinaymehta49 said:
With the grace of My Bhole Nath Ji, Yesterday on dated 14-03-2014 I got my Medical request, RPRF, PPR........
Cant explain my feelings................And today 15-03-2014 got my Medical forms.................Hip Hip Hurray........

Har Har Mahadev
Congratulation vijay!

What's your processing started date?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Bruce_Wayne said:
Hi guys,

I need some help ,My previous application was rejected due to lack of job duties on reference letter. after much argument with my employer I have been given only the following. Kindly suggest if it is sufficient for NOC 2131 Civil engineers.

Your help will be very much appreciated. I want to be ready for next opportunity.

This is to certify that Mr.******.. has worked with Siemens ltd. in civil engineering department in energy power transmission division as graduate trainee engineer -civil from .... to ...

he resigned from the company of his own accord and was relieved from the services of the services of the company w.e.f. closing hours of ... he was employed full time during this period.

during his tenure of employment, he was involved in execution of civil works for air insulated substation projects. his main duties were quantity estimation for civil works, co-ordination with design consultants for review of design and drawings and monitor construction work schedules.
we wish him all success in his future endeavors.

Though I performed more duties like site supervision it was not included in my reference letter. I am thinking of approaching labour commissioner about it.
A bit i can advise you more.your job duties are ok,but if it is more elaborated it is can be much better,you can do one thing take out the civil engineering job duties on website of human resource Canada and match your duties and analyze on it,sort out what you can do more in it or not if you have done

you have time, so prepare a good one

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hi,when u got MR & when u done. medical?

delhi19

Jan 20, 2014
amanpreet77 said:
Hi,when u got MR & when u done. medical?
App filed on may 29 2013 per on Aug 3,aor on Oct 2, Got Medical on Feb19 it done on Feb 27, sent pp on mar 2, they received pp on mar 3 .......@...... how does it take for .DM

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hey Admin....Just a small suggestion....Can we have a tab in spreadsheet just to track those who had a "Background check"

vanshika

Mar 15, 2014
Hi I m new to this form can u pls let me know I have submitted my passports on 25 nov 2013 how long more can it take for visa stamping

Dschroeder

Mar 5, 2014
Hey guys, I would truly appreciate if you could provide me with some insights here - it seems a lot of you have made it through this process. I would especially like to hear from someone who applied from US - since my situation is the same as theirs -

I am just getting around to sending my passports from the US and want to include a Canada Post shipping label so I can track the passport delivery back

Questions -

1) When i start purchasing the label, following the Canada Post link, it asks me for - Ship From address? What would that be? I have 2 addresses on the email I received with the passport request -

From the CIC email -
Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:
Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
I am guessing its the #2 'Courier' address - but wanted to confirm

2) I want to give them my work address as return address - which is different from the mailing address they have for me on file (my residential address). Is it okay if I specify my work address in this shipping label? I sent CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca an email notifying they change my mailing address to my work address, but never heard back. I may have asked this in the past - sorry for the redundancy!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delhi19 said:
My ecas shows "medical result have been received", my pp sent on march 3 ,how long does it take for DM
dear delhi19,

when they updated the medical received status in E-cas?

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
delhi19 said:
App filed on may 29 2013 per on Aug 3,aor on Oct 2, Got Medical on Feb19 it done on Feb 27, sent pp on mar 2, they received pp on mar 3 ....... @ ...... how does it take for .DM
hi dear, me also done my remedical 28 feb14 , medical results received line updated 10 march. now waiting for DM.
have u got medical results received line updated today?
these days applicants got DM after 15 to 25 days of medical done.

delhi19

Jan 20, 2014
amanpreet77 said:
hi dear, me also done my remedical 28 feb14 , medical results received line updated 10 march. now waiting for DM.
My ecas shown on march 3 "medical results have been received"

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amanpreet77 said:
Hi aman,

I have a query. Some of our forumites got their e-cas update on sunday's, so does sunday is a working day for CHC people?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hookahbar,

Just to make one correction, Swedish ID number is actually called Civic Registration Number. Universities normally gives registration number in same format as Civic Registration Number (YYMMDD-XXXX) and they give it same name as Civic Registration Number. In both cases, first 6 digits are always same as it is the date of birth of the person which can't be changed. The only difference is the last 4 digits; it is a student number if given by a university and it is not recognized outside university and it is a unique number in case of Swedish ID Card and it is recognized everywhere in Sweden.

If any student obtains Swedish ID Card then University starts using that Civic Registration Number instead of allotted by University itself.

I hope this is more clear.

hookahbar said:
Yes this is very helpful....

So what I understand is civic registration number is different from Swedish Id number

We already got one PCC from Sweden which is already sent to NDVO however that PCC states that there identity uncertain coz he never got Swedish Id number.

Now NDVO is asking PCC with that Id number n we have an email from polisen.se that if there is no Id number then PCC will be stamped identity uncertain.

So we r planning to explain the same with a letter attaching the email n also links to tax website of Sweden that states that Id will b issued for who stay more than 1 year.

Ur inputs will be appreciated....n sorry to bother u...

quote author=Abu Hassaan link=topic=146774.msg2977997#msg2977997 date=1394896410]
Hookahbar,

I remember that university is issueing a Civic Registration number which comrises of 10 digits (YYMMDD-XXXX). First 6 digits are date of birth while last 4 digits are student number. Swedish ID Card also has Civic Registration number of 10 digits in which also first 6 digits are date of birth while last 4 digits are Unique number of the visa holder. Once a student, having 1 year or longer visa, receives his/her Swedish ID Card, university replaces his 4 digits student number with his/her Unique number as per his/her Swedish ID Card.

Please note that if an expat has 1 year or longer visa, it is mandatory for him/her to apply & get Swedish ID Card, otherwise he/she wouldn't be able to avail any services such as bank acconts, hospitalization etc.

I hope this is helpful.