+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Free Pre-Arrival Webinars offered by Next Stop Canada

SoyErika

Mar 10, 2017
Hello,

Next Stop Canada is providing some useful free pre-arrival webinars on different settlement topics. To participate in the webinars, please sign up in advance at nextstopcanada.ca

Here is the schedule and topics of the upcoming webinars:

16 May 2017 at 9:00 AM (Canada Eastern Time - Toronto) Banking and Finance
30 May 2017 at 9:00 AM (Canada Eastern Time - Toronto) Guest Speaker

I hope you find this information helpful!

cantn

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do they require UCI when registering for the webinar? People please be careful when filing out online forms that ask for information unrelated to the topic.

Reactions: alimzlm

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Cantn,

The UCI number is needed to register for the Next Stop Canada program and the webinar is for program clients. This is an official IRCC funded program and they want to make sure eligible clients have access to it which is why they also ask for an immigration document You can find Next Stop Canada on numerous IRCC resource pages.

I am actually curious. What are some of the risks Applicants may be exposed to when giving their UCI number?

Looking forward to your answer.

Alex

Reactions: SoyErika

SoyErika

Mar 10, 2017
Hello,

Next Stop Canada will provide a couple of useful free pre-arrival webinars in June. Remember to sign up in advance at nextstopcanada.ca in order to participate in the webinar.

Here is the schedule and topics for June:

13 June 2017 at 9:00 AM (Eastern Time UTC -05:00) Planning for Employment
27 June 2017 at 9:00 AM (Eastern Time Zone UTC -05:00) Four Key Steps to Find Labour Market Information

Enjoy the webinars!

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Why do they require UCI when registering for the webinar? People please be careful when filing out online forms that ask for information unrelated to the topic.
I registered for this webinar at Nextstopcanada.
There is no place where they ask for the UCI number.

All they asked me for was name, email address and country name.

131Flamingos

Jun 15, 2017
Taken directly from the site http://nextstopcanada.ca/
How it works

Step 1:
Prepare Required Documents and UCI#

Upload ONE of the following documents:

• An IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services
  • A confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document
  • A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
  • An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination
  • A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa
  • A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter

Step 2:
Complete your registration
Follow these steps:

• Click on the Registration button
  • Fill in the registration form
  • Upload the required document
  • Click submit
  • Expect an e-mail from us confirming your registration

Step 3:
Access your account
To gain access:

• Check for a welcome e-mail
  • Click on the link we provided in that e-mail
  • Reset your password
  • Remember the username and password for future access

Services provided by Nest Stop Canada are best experienced through the most updated versions of Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

UCI stands for “unique client identifier” or Client ID.

It appears on official documents you get from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
It has four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000)

SoyErika

Mar 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

Happy belated Canada Day!!!

If you are interested to know more about education in Canada, join the free pre-arrival webinars that Next Stop Canada will provide this month. To participate in the webinars, please sign up in advance at nextstopcanada.ca

Schedule and topics for July:

11-Jul-2017 at 9:00:00 AM (Eastern Time UTC -05:00) Education System: Elementary & Secondary

25-Jul-2017 at 9:00:00 AM (Eastern Time UTC -05:00) Education System: Post-secondary

Enjoy the webinars!

Reactions: abdullah333

abdullah333

Jul 4, 2017
I am a StudenT of class hssc part 1 i will go to canada and study and part time job in canada so please help me

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Hello everyone,

Happy belated Canada Day!!!

If you are interested to know more about education in Canada, join the free pre-arrival webinars that Next Stop Canada will provide this month. To participate in the webinars, please sign up in advance at nextstopcanada.ca

Schedule and topics for July:

11-Jul-2017 at 9:00:00 AM (Eastern Time UTC -05:00) Education System: Elementary & Secondary

25-Jul-2017 at 9:00:00 AM (Eastern Time UTC -05:00) Education System: Post-secondary

Enjoy the webinars!
Can you give links to register to the webinars? Interested in the one on July 11th

SoyErika

Mar 10, 2017
Hello,

If you would like to know how to assess your credentials from abroad, come and join the Next Stop Canada webinar on 08 August 2017 at 9:00 AM (Canada Eastern Time - Toronto).

If you are interested to know more about Canadian workplace culture, come and participate in the Next Stop Canada webinar on 22 August 2017 at 9:00 AM (Canada Eastern Time - Toronto).

To participate in the webinars, please sign up in advance at http://nextstopcanada.ca/

I hope you find this information helpful!

Last edited:

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a StudenT of class hssc part 1 i will go to canada and study and part time job in canada so please help me
As an international student there are many services available to you through the school you will be attending. You may apply for a job within the school but if you would like to work any where else , you will need a work permit. Contact your international student affairs office in the school you are attending to get more information and help in the future.

Best of luck!

SoyErika

Mar 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

Here is some information about the Canadian Workplace Culture webinar organized by Next Stop Canada.

Date:
22-Aug-2017

Time:
9:00 am to 10:00 am Eastern time

Topics:
• Employer’s expectations
• Diversity in the workplace
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Work relationships
• Communication Etiquette
• Dressing for success

This webinar is open to the public. Please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5591908714520214786

For more information, please contact: info@nextstopcanada.ca

SoyErika

Mar 10, 2017
The Next Stop Canada webinars can help you prepare to have a smooth settlement in Canada. If you are interested in taking part of these webinars, please sign up at http://nextstopcanada.ca/

Below is the schedule of the September webinars:

11-Sep-2017 8:00:00 AM (Eastern time) Education System: Post-secondary

20-Sep-2017 9:00:00 AM (Eastern time) First Weeks in Canada

25-Sep-2017 8:00:00 AM (Eastern time) Continuing Education and Bridging Programs

If you missed the webinars, don't worry because they will be recorded and available for you to watch them at http://nextstopcanada.ca/