+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Format of Full License History Search Document, Victoria

RonakDhanak

May 19, 2017
Hello,

My wife was a student in Melbourne from Dec2008 till Feb2012 and never owned a driver's license in Victoria or any other state of Australia. We need to obtain the Full License History Search Document from the Victoria Roads department stating that she never owned a driver's license in that period.

Accordingly, we have written to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au providing them the required details and requesting the said document.

We have received an automated response saying that the request will be processed withing 7-10 business days.

Do we need any further follow up from our end- or this email request should be enough?

On the various forums we were unable to get a clarification regarding the format of the document leading to confusion about the acceptable format. Can anyone share the format of the acceptable document- VicRoads responds via email and post for this document.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Ronak

Reactions: baltzly
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,

My wife was a student in Melbourne from Dec2008 till Feb2012 and never owned a driver's license in Victoria or any other state of Australia. We need to obtain the Full License History Search Document from the Victoria Roads department stating that she never owned a driver's license in that period.

Accordingly, we have written to demerits@roads.vic.gov.au providing them the required details and requesting the said document.

We have received an automated response saying that the request will be processed withing 7-10 business days.

Do we need any further follow up from our end- or this email request should be enough?

On the various forums we were unable to get a clarification regarding the format of the document leading to confusion about the acceptable format. Can anyone share the format of the acceptable document- VicRoads responds via email and post for this document.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Ronak
Did u receive a response from vic roads then ??

dennis_03

Jul 30, 2019
hi I have requested the same thing to the above specified email address..but i did not get any automatic response.