+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List): How to ???

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Hi Guys .. I am moving soon after receiving my permanent resident visa. While checking documents on CIC website I noticed that they ask for vaccination records for all ( including adults).. I have these records for my son but for myself and wife I don't have them.. I don't even think we can have them now as we are both past 35 years and don't think these record exists .. has anyone been asked for this or does anyone else faced this issue ?

Please help

LeeLaLa

Oct 6, 2016
HI , I did not fill or have been advised to fill up the form by immigration officer at the point of entry , I did soft landing , I believe this is how it is called ,means I did not factually left Canada to land . I was on visitor visa for few months living in Canada with my husband when I received confirmation on my PR and did a quick landing at the nearest port of entry in April 2016. I left Canada in June 2017 for my home country for the 1st time after I received PR . Now iam planing to bring back some of my jewellery and other house hold stuff but not too many. I am pretty aware of how to fill up the forms etc , my concern is about my status upon my arrival to Toronto . What am I a settler or returning resident ?! as I mentioned before that I was not aware about B4 form when I did my soft landing , can I prepare them now and submit once I return to Canada ? My husband called couple of times to the concern department of immigration and they advised that I prepare the forms and its up to the officer to let it through under a certain tariffs . Anyone had such experience ???I would appritiate any info .

LeeLaLa

Oct 6, 2016
I had health related record in my file when I entered Canada , I was ordered to undergo tests within 3 months , officer made a note on my permit ,that time I entered as a visitor while my pr was in process and medical has been done. I do not think not having vaccination records can cause an issue for grown ups,unless yr country of origin is high risk area
Hi Guys .. I am moving soon after receiving my permanent resident visa. While checking documents on CIC website I noticed that they ask for vaccination records for all ( including adults).. I have these records for my son but for myself and wife I don't have them.. I don't even think we can have them now as we are both past 35 years and don't think these record exists .. has anyone been asked for this or does anyone else faced this issue ?

Please help

LeeLaLa

Oct 6, 2016
Hi
Thanks for good and detailed information.
I have a question.
I have immigrated to Canada and landed in February. I returned to my country in April to manage my home and I'mgoing to return to Canada in June.
The question is:
I didn't fill the b4 form in my first land and now I have some items to follow.
Can I fill forms now and are they free to import?
How was your return ? Was B4 form accepted and you import your goods tax free?

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
I had health related record in my file when I entered Canada , I was ordered to undergo tests within 3 months , officer made a note on my permit ,that time I entered as a visitor while my pr was in process and medical has been done. I do not think not having vaccination records can cause an issue for grown ups,unless yr country of origin is high risk area

Thanks for your reply !

My country is not high risk country.. can you please also tell me what do you mean by "I had health related record in my file when I entered Canada".. which file is this ?

LeeLaLa

Oct 6, 2016
Thanks for your reply !

My country is not high risk country.. can you please also tell me what do you mean by "I had health related record in my file when I entered Canada".. which file is this ?
There were something wrong with lungs Xray , after tests it was confirmed that I am free of any lungs related illness

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
c) For the Name field, write the PA's name.
@qorax , silly question:
Can we have a separate B4 for all the items of my spouse/dependent or will all the goods have to be under the principal applicant? Please and thank you!

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Guys,
Is it absolutely necessary that i have to put SN in the goods to follow list. i have to purchase some electronic items e.g. laptop........after my short landing......and after coming back to my home country. can i just put company name of laptop etc...........is that would be enough. By the way, is there any duty to be paid on laptop, if not mentioned in these lists at all.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
On my followup visits, i have to bring say...3000 DVDS and 2000 books from my home country; should i mention exact quantitl like 3000 DVDs in Goods to follow list,.......or should mentioning that 2 boxes of DVDs.........is enough................i have seen examples of mentioning boxes.......without description of exact dimension........so it seems that box is loosely defined baggage.......which can cover much much no. of items

elliaa

Oct 6, 2017
c) For the Name field, write the PA's name.
Hello!
My father is the Principal Applicant and he already got stamped the Goods to Follow list.
Me and my mom are now following him. Do we HAVE to fill Goods to Follow list too or is it optional for us?

Also, we're now filling Goods Accompanying list, can i write my mom's name or ONLY PA's?
And do i have to make separate Goods Accompanying list for me? Because all of my items are listed in mom's accompanying list and actually i don't need to fill another one.

Thank you in advance!

canadaz

May 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hello

I will land in a week by sponsorship visa, but I will stay around 6 month and then we will back to hold our wedding in my country and buy our wedding jewelry or other valuable items. Although I will bring one valuable item in my first landing. Now I am wondering if I can fill
BSF186 and goods to follow after our wedding trip or not. Anyone could help me in this regard?

Thanks

Last edited:

end2end

May 5, 2017
Hi Qorax...I have a query...I have property in my home land, which I will sale off later...can you help me how will I take these funds to Canada.