+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List): How to ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sajitma said:
Qorax,
I had a doubt in B4 form regarding the country of Origin & Export. I am basically from India, applied from UAE and am planning to leave Toronto starting from Qatar. In this case, I believe my Country of Origin will be India and country of export? In this forum it has been mentioned Country of Export should be home country also mentioned as am not exporting anything it will be N/A?? pls can you confirm??

Also in the form where they are asking for " Additional goods to follow" should I select others as am planning to attach seperate excel sheets as you adviced..

Please could you assist..

Thanks..

Sajit
Country of Origin : the place where the goods r manufacrtured. If u r unsure - &/or there r multiple locations - write the same place of Export.
Country of Export : the place from where your goods r shipping to Canada. Qatar in your case. (same for the 1st point).
Addnl goods to follow : Write -"Sheets Attached".

Qorax

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
november 2009 to NS, may 2010 to VO
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
february 16, 2010; may 26, 2010
IELTS Request
copy submitted to CIO with initial app
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
august 18-19, 2010- med done: august 23- sent
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 22-received; october 1-sent; october 27- DM
VISA ISSUED...
visa received nov 11, 2010
LANDED..........
June 02, 2011 thank you God...
well done qorax! ;) your posts here will definitely be my guide. thanks! ;D

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Dear Qorax,

In the "Goods to Follow", should we make another excel sheet or we can use the B4 form again? I can't get it!

Is the B4A form you are mentioning is the excell sheet attachments?

Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Dear Qorax,

In the "Goods to Follow", should we make another excel sheet or we can use the B4 form again? I can't get it!

Is the B4A form you are mentioning is the excell sheet attachments?

Thanks.
The 'form' remains the B4 for both the lists [GTF & GAL, both separately]. U prepare an 'excel sheet' for DESCRIBING the 'contents' of the B4.

Qorax

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Hi all,

I have a jewellery set worth $10k and i will bring that at my seond round to canada... not while landing.. is that needed to be in goods to followed list? or can i just wear it while coming in next time. I have other sets too which are of heavy amount and would like to move them to canada within next two years ..

well, the biggest problem is that my jewellery set of $10k is in india and i dont have pics of it my mom will bring it in US and then i will move it to canada from US ..

any thoughts ..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Simon123 said:
Hi all,

I have a jewellery set worth $10k and i will bring that at my seond round to canada... not while landing.. is that needed to be in goods to followed list? or can i just wear it while coming in next time. I have other sets too which are of heavy amount and would like to move them to canada within next two years ..

well, the biggest problem is that my jewellery set of $10k is in india and i dont have pics of it my mom will bring it in US and then i will move it to canada from US ..

any thoughts ..
U r supposed to list anything & everything that u propose to bring later [if u wish to avoid the duty]. However, personal effects being sported 'on person', in flight, might escape any scrutiny. The choice is yours.

Qorax

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Thanks i will probably write them in my list ... no harm .. dont wanna get into the duty trouble later on..

ya one thing more .. so can i bring the jewellery anytime later within say 5 years and not alltogther? and do absolutely need the pictures with the list?

qorax said:
U r supposed to list anything & everything that u propose to bring later [if u wish to avoid the duty]. However, personal effects being sported 'on person', in flight, might escape any scrutiny. The choice is yours.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Simon123 said:
Thanks i will probably write them in my list ... no harm .. dont wanna get into the duty trouble later on..

ya one thing more .. so can i bring the jewellery anytime later within say 5 years and not alltogther? and do absolutely need the pictures with the list?
Pictures -- MUST
Time limit -- NONE

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
qorax said:
Pictures -- MUST
Time limit -- NONE
DEAR QORAX,I NEED UR HELP BECOZ U ALWAYS HELP ME ALOT THATS Y I M REALLY THANKFULL TO U,HERE IS MY IS MY TIME LINE BECOZ AT 3JAN MY STATUS CHANGED INPROCESS,We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
NOW WHEN I WILL GET MY MR?I HOPE U DONT MIND IT. WAHEED

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jungi said:
DEAR QORAX,I NEED UR HELP BECOZ U ALWAYS HELP ME ALOT THATS Y I M REALLY THANKFULL TO U,HERE IS MY IS MY TIME LINE BECOZ AT 3JAN MY STATUS CHANGED INPROCESS,We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
NOW WHEN I WILL GET MY MR?I HOPE U DONT MIND IT. WAHEED
Usually by 4-6 months from the 2nd AOR.

Qorax
(e-cas has nothing to do with our case progress opinion. It's not a reliable tool.)

cancan08

Jan 4, 2011
Dear Qorax/Seniors,

In the goods to follow list, i am the PA and supposed my husband will be the one to come back to canada and bring the goods from our home country, like jewelries. Does it mean the goods declared during landing signed by PA reflect also on a husband travelling back to Canada? Do we need to take pictures of jewelries which we are going to take back later? What if we buy the gold later?

thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cancan08 said:
Dear Qorax/Seniors,

In the goods to follow list, i am the PA and supposed my husband will be the one to come back to canada and bring the goods from our home country, like jewelries. 1.Does it mean the goods declared during landing signed by PA reflect also on a husband travelling back to Canada? 2.Do we need to take pictures of jewelries which we are going to take back later? 3.What if we buy the gold later?

thanks.
1. The B4 is 'one' for each household. Whoever for the family brings-in those goods - the 'same' list applies.
2. Yes. Else u could pay duty while getting-them-in.
3. If it's not listed - u might be asked to pay it's duties.

Qorax

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
can u give any idea about the rate of duty for jewellery ?
thanks

qorax said:
1. The B4 is 'one' for each household. Whoever for the family brings-in those goods - the 'same' list applies.
2. Yes. Else u could pay duty while getting-them-in.
3. If it's not listed - u might be asked to pay it's duties.

Qorax