+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOYS: Spousal open work permit to canada.. Share tayo

Gary Rommhel

Oct 2, 2014
hi guys..

need po ba talaga ng proof of funds? paano po kung wala po talaga kayong ganung kalaking halaga sa bank? what would be the next option? I hope you would help me? thank you

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
Please delete messages from your inbox, can't reply to your pm, your inbox is full. Thanks.

Gary Rommhel said:
hi guys..

need po ba talaga ng proof of funds? paano po kung wala po talaga kayong ganung kalaking halaga sa bank? what would be the next option? I hope you would help me? thank you

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
Please help!

I submitted my app for OWP together with the Study permit of my son on September 14th thru VFS, additional documents required for my son was requested so it took a week for them to submit our app to embassy. Medical request received on 24th, medical done on the next day.

On october 4th, my husband received his certificate for provincial nomination, AINP. I'm thinking of sending this document as additional supporting doc to our application to the Case Specific Enquiry-Manila and upload the said cert.

Has anyone did this kind of sending additional document? Does the nominee certificate helps in the positive result of our app and for the fast track as well? Just like the application of one of the member here, CEE, it seems it took only two months for her OPW application?

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
Congrats cee!

Tanong ko lang kung nakaapply ba hubby mo for PR bago ka nag apply ng SOWP?

Thank you sa pagtugon.

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
I am planning to apply for SOWP and student permit for my 6yo kid, what type of application is applicable for my 3yo son?student permit?and did you submit work permit information form when you applied online?Thank you..

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
jtsnabong said:
I am planning to apply for SOWP and student permit for my 6yo kid, what type of application is applicable for my 3yo son?student permit?and did you submit work permit information form when you applied online?Thank you..
No study permit required for kindergarten/preschool and children below this age. So TRV for your 3 yr old kid.

We applied on paper so no idea if needed to submit WP info in online application.

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
Cee said:
APPROVED na po ako! Praise God!

TIMELINE:

aug 26,2016- Medical request done (nauna po ang medical ko,kc nauna na process ang for Permanent Residence ng Hubby ko and we received an email from CIC about Medical Request Aug13 )
Sept 1, 2014 - SOWP Application Via VFS agency and submitted all requirements
Sept 10, 2014- Medical recieved
Sept 29, 2014- received an email from CIC that my passport is ready to collect.
Sept 30- went to VFS agency to pick up my Passport with Visa and Approval Letter.

:) :) Makakasama ko na si Hubby after 2 years of waiting! thank God!

Luke 1:37 " For nothing is impossible with God."
Congrats!

Tanong ko lang kung nauuna ba nakapag apply hubby mo ng PR before you applied for OWP?

Thank you.

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
at the moment I am filling up my 6yo daughter's student permit application.. There are lots of vague questions please help..
1.Name of School
2.duration of expected study- the duration of my hubby's work permit?
3, tuition fee/ room and board
4. doi need to submit custodian declaration?

Thank you

jtsnabong

Oct 3, 2014
Jennyca said:
No study permit required for kindergarten/preschool and children below this age. So TRV for your 3 yr old kid.

We applied on paper so no idea if needed to submit WP info in online application.
Thank you very much.. Congrats - ang bilis ng application mo...

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
jtsnabong said:
at the moment I am filling up my 6yo daughter's student permit application.. There are lots of vague questions please help..
1.Name of School
2.duration of expected study- the duration of my hubby's work permit?
3, tuition fee/ room and board
4. doi need to submit custodian declaration?

Thank you
Our app are still on the process. I'm crossing my fingers for the positive result, kasi dami ko nabasa dito na nadeny. Quote from cee yun, nag message ako baka sakaling magreply.

Hiningan kami ng letter of acceptance/letter of invitation kaya kumuha husband ko don.

1. Pwede mo cguro lagay na N/A
2. Yes duration of ur hubby's WP
3. Naglagay lng ako ng amount pra mavalidate, kasi free naman yong tuition fee ng preschl, grade school untill HS.
4. No need for custodian dec kasi sasamahan mo naman ung kid mo.

Not sure for these answers, please help yong mga nakapag fill out ng app for online. Tinry ko kasi mag fill out online, lalabas yong form for custodian dec, pero pwede mo siguro i ignore na lng. Dami kasi supporting docs kaya hindi magkakasya sa isang file, kaya nagpaper na lang ako.

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
july 18th applicant wala pa ding balita hahaha nga nga na patay na ata si vo

honey01

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here online app..wala pa ring update ang cic. Nag follow up na nga ako thru email last week. Nwe,heres my timeline.
August 18 submitted app.
August 29 medical to Cem.
And up to now waiting for an update.
Sana naman po mapansin na nila yung applications natin.
May God bless us

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
darksiders said:
july 18th applicant wala pa ding balita hahaha nga nga na patay na ata si vo

SOWP Online applicant ka rin po ba? Meron po kasi sa fb page na na appprove sya...online applicant sya halos 1 month lang ang processing ng application nya...and halos mag kasunod sila na na approve mga 3 yata sila..

I'm wondering bakit yata biglang bumagal ulit ang processing :(

Anyways, just keep holding on and think positive...God is in control! goodluck to everyone waiting for their visa:)

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
nag email na po saken kanina sir approved na ako PPR tomorrow send ko sa lbc yung passport ko papuntang vfs