+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flight hub cancelled the ticket unilaterally

Dec 9, 2009
I have booked the ticket for myself and my spouse online from flight hub later on I tried to inquire to find out in case of cancellation how much refund I can get they said x amount will be refunded if you cancelled in 4 to 6 weeks.
Later I forgot about the inquiry but to my utter dismay I found that some amount was shown as reversed on my Credit Card and when inquired they stated that my spouse ticket is cancelled.
My question to all my forum members how can they cancelled without the consent of the passenger and what are the best remedies in this situation to make a dispute with this flight hub.

RookieMistake

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-06-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
LANDED..........
03-10-2017
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

This may be a case of either being lost in translation (over the call to the customer care) or an incorrect action by the agents at Flighthub.

You can call em up and dispute that you never asked to cancel these tickets and ask them to show proof or a recording of the call where you had asked for the cancellation.

Also, I've read a ton of neg reviews about these type of companies - I would stick to the bigger OTAs (you know - the usual suspects - Expedia etc it's easier to deal with them) or better still book directly with the airline or a travel agent you have a rapport with.

This may not be the best place to ask for this - there are experts up at TA's Air Travel Froum or Airliners. They might be able to help you out better.

Hope you're able to sort it out soon.

Investocrat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Winnipeg
I have booked the ticket for myself and my spouse online from flight hub later on I tried to inquire to find out in case of cancellation how much refund I can get they said x amount will be refunded if you cancelled in 4 to 6 weeks.
Later I forgot about the inquiry but to my utter dismay I found that some amount was shown as reversed on my Credit Card and when inquired they stated that my spouse ticket is cancelled.
My question to all my forum members how can they cancelled without the consent of the passenger and what are the best remedies in this situation to make a dispute with this flight hub.
Wow, sorry about this... I suspect there may have been a misunderstanding during the conversation you had with flight hub re. How their cancellation system works. Not sure if there’s much can be done to rectify this apart from booking another flight. However, you never know. Maybe your call to customer care was recorded and they can review it?

Dec 9, 2009
Thank you for showing your concern towards me, I already asked them to show the proof of my call recorded but they are insisting me to send an email request and I told them that you should have asked the same thing that is email request for cancellation without that you cancelled the ticket.
They have no answer for this simply they are saying we cancel the ticket on a phone call.