+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

filing for residency

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by bien, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. I am working as a cook in an italian restaurant here in Alberta..is there a possibility to file for residency after a year ..what are the requirements..I am a guest worker who've got a two year contract.
  2. just file in your application for residency after one year of full time employment (job experience). If you have prior job experiences of one to two years you can apply immediately! Here is the link of the application procedure. Please read the guideline and prepare your application accordingly.


Share This Page