+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few questions about my EE status (CEC inland)

ghostinpants

May 23, 2017
Hi all,
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is my EE (CEC Inland)status, I received my AOR on April 15th, Medical passed on May 10th. I have been working at company since 2015 december.

Here are my questions
1. My BG has been NA since the day received AOR, Is this normal?
2. Can I quit my job and start looking for a new job before I receive PPR?I submitted pay stubs, T4 and reference letter from my current jo already.

Thanks for your help

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Hi all,
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is my EE (CEC Inland)status, I received my AOR on April 15th, Medical passed on May 10th. I have been working at company since 2015 december.

Here are my questions
1. My BG has been NA since the day received AOR, Is this normal?
2. Can I quit my job and start looking for a new job before I receive PPR?I submitted pay stubs, T4 and reference letter from my current jo already.

Thanks for your help
Yes, its normal
Yes, you can quit your job and change your job if you are not LMIA based or did not claim 50 Points of your Job offer.