+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few Queries!!Help Needed!!

New123

Apr 17, 2017
hi

1.Does it matter for express entry to select any Provinces and territories of interest?Will selecting less popular ones increase ones chances?

2.Education is it enough to give only my B.Sc & M.Sc Certificates, Transcripts ,WES evaluation and IELTS results?Do I need to submit my Secondary and Higher secondary school results too?

3.Most of my Travel History is in my old passport,should I upload that with my new passport?During EE application I only submitted one?

4.Occupation Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation is it the day after my M.Sc Graduation or the first day I started working?

5.Personal activities is not in chronological order,should I delete and put it in correct order or leave it like it is?

6.In my Travel History should I put dates in Chronological order ? Recent first?

7. For Visa Refusal should I include the IMM5669E in the LOE section?Or just tell about the reasons in the space given below?

Please help.

New123

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
hi

1.Does it matter for express entry to select any Provinces and territories of interest?Will selecting less popular ones increase ones chances?
No.

2.Education is it enough to give only my B.Sc & M.Sc Certificates, Transcripts ,WES evaluation and IELTS results?Do I need to submit my Secondary and Higher secondary school results too?
Bachelors & Masters is enough for WES. Didnt understand why you put IELTS result here? IELTS result has got nothing to do with your WES evaluation.

3.Most of my Travel History is in my old passport,should I upload that with my new passport?During EE application I only submitted one?
Your current valid passport details should be given in EE. While actually submitting your application to CIC post ITA you can upload both the passports.

4.Occupation Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation is it the day after my M.Sc Graduation or the first day I started working?
First day you started working in the NOC you have opted for.

5.Personal activities is not in chronological order,should I delete and put it in correct order or leave it like it is?
Yes

6.In my Travel History should I put dates in Chronological order ? Recent first?
Yes

7. For Visa Refusal should I include the IMM5669E in the LOE section?Or just tell about the reasons in the space given below?
Not sure about this.

Please help.

New123

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Thanks for replying.

For the 2nd Question I read in the thread that we have to upload IELTS Test Report Form in the Education Section with Transcripts & Certificate of Degrees and WES evaluation.Is it correct?I am not sure about this part that's why I asked.

Also the travel History is it only vacations I went for or also my study trip?

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone?

Please help the travel History is it only vacations I went for or should I also include my trip to UK for study?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone?

Please help the travel History is it only vacations I went for or should I also include my trip to UK for study?
Travel history will have ALL of your trips, study trips, field trips, vacation, medical related, wedding ceremonies, flower festival, freebies give away fair, hackathon, marathon, olympics, champions trophy, fifa worldcup :) :)

Just to make you smile I wrote that list. All the trips dear, all of them ! Any trip outside the Country !
G Luck!

Reactions: New123

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying.

For the 2nd Question I read in the thread that we have to upload IELTS Test Report Form in the Education Section with Transcripts & Certificate of Degrees and WES evaluation.Is it correct?I am not sure about this part that's why I asked.

Also the travel History is it only vacations I went for or also my study trip?
Yes.. For the second question, upload IELTS, WES Evaluation, DEGREE Cerftificates within your Education section !

Reactions: New123

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Answers to questions 4, 5 and 6 are wrong. The info button for question 4 clearly states "the date you first became qualified to practise"; questions 5 and 6: the system will reorganize everything chronologically

New123

Apr 17, 2017
+1 Thank you:)
Travel history will have ALL of your trips, study trips, field trips, vacation, medical related, wedding ceremonies, flower festival, freebies give away fair, hackathon, marathon, olympics, champions trophy, fifa worldcup :) :)

Just to make you smile I wrote that list. All the trips dear, all of them ! Any trip outside the Country !
G Luck!

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Hi

Personal History was not in order. That's why I deleted and put it in order.Will it be an issue?

Please let me know.

New123

Answers to questions 4, 5 and 6 are wrong. The info button for question 4 clearly states "the date you first became qualified to practise"; questions 5 and 6: the system will reorganize everything chronologically