February 2017 * OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLIC*

mindraider

Aug 11, 2017
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
App. Filed.......
Feb 10 2017
Hey everyone,

I applied through an agent who hardly responds to anything. the online portal has show application received on Feb 10 and nothing else. How do I access myCIC? and can I? Or would the agent already have access to it, and me accessing it could compromise the application?

I see everyone with detailed updates yet I have no idea whats going on and where it is. How do I see the AOR2 or the Background check or any of that.

I've applied for the GCMS notes, and I've talked to my MP, however I'm still waiting for both to get back to me.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey everyone,

I applied through an agent who hardly responds to anything. the online portal has show application received on Feb 10 and nothing else. How do I access myCIC? and can I? Or would the agent already have access to it, and me accessing it could compromise the application?

I see everyone with detailed updates yet I have no idea whats going on and where it is. How do I see the AOR2 or the Background check or any of that.

I've applied for the GCMS notes, and I've talked to my MP, however I'm still waiting for both to get back to me.
If you want to access through linking it yourself on mycic you have to cancel your use of a representative. We have a rep (mar 1 applicants) and don't have any detailed updates, it's just the way it is.

Have you been checking on ecas?

mindraider

Aug 11, 2017
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
App. Filed.......
Feb 10 2017
If you want to access through linking it yourself on mycic you have to cancel your use of a representative. We have a rep (mar 1 applicants) and don't have any detailed updates, it's just the way it is.

Have you been checking on ecas?
Yes, either nothing has happened to my application since they received it, or its not getting updated.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
What does your ecas say and what is your visa office
you can always call CIC and hear the updates on the phone, which is the exact table in mycic... 1888-242-2100.. i would also suggest cancelling your rep as they are not helping you

Reactions: mindraider

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
also posted on other threads.. Anybody got their passport back from Ottawa recently? I understand the usual processing time to stamp and return the passport is around 15 days. People who got it back, please share whats been happening recently?

Nov 1, 2016
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 - 24-01-2017, AOR2 20-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-02-2017
Med's Request
24-07-2017, further tests requested 13-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
LANDED..........
22-12-2017
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a bad experience with your representative. You can't access myCIC while you have a representative, but, if you have your application number, you can call IRCC and listen to the automated message, and get the identical information that is on myCIC. If you aren't in Canada, then you could ask your sponsor or a trusted friend in Canada to call on your behalf and record the update.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.

The AOR1, SA, and AOR2 will likely get emailed to your representative (if they put their email down instead of yours as contact info like my representative did) so they should tell you when they are received. Furthermore, on the online portal, if you sign in using the sponsors credentials, then you should see two portions - the sponsor (which will show decision made when sponsor approved) and the applicant (which will show in process later, correspondence was sent to you, medical received, etc.).

Reactions: mindraider

mindraider

Aug 11, 2017
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
App. Filed.......
Feb 10 2017
I'm sorry to hear that you are having a bad experience with your representative. You can't access myCIC while you have a representative, but, if you have your application number, you can call IRCC and listen to the automated message, and get the identical information that is on myCIC. If you aren't in Canada, then you could ask your sponsor or a trusted friend in Canada to call on your behalf and record the update.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.

The AOR1, SA, and AOR2 will likely get emailed to your representative (if they put their email down instead of yours as contact info like my representative did) so they should tell you when they are received. Furthermore, on the online portal, if you sign in using the sponsors credentials, then you should see two portions - the sponsor (which will show decision made when sponsor approved) and the applicant (which will show in process later, correspondence was sent to you, medical received, etc.).
My god, thank you so much. The number worked! You've made my whole year! It said that they are reviewing her eligibility and her background check has not started yet.

Thanks again!!! Any idea how long it takes based on that?

In addition, her medical are passed, and she won't need an interview. Just read that eligibility can almost be in review through out the whole process.

RPWallace

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017

Dilanisha

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys,

My wife's ECAs status says decision made month ago but myCIC showing application is in process. Does anyone has same situation?

My time line
App received : 13th Feb 2017
AOR1 : 25th Feb 2017
SA : 3rd March 2017
AOR2 : 10th March 2017
Decision Made on ECAs : 8th Aug 2017
I read somewhere that others had the same situaion and that should change soon. If i were you, i would call CIC

Dilanisha

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys,

My wife's ECAs status says decision made month ago but myCIC showing application is in process. Does anyone has same situation?

My time line
App received : 13th Feb 2017
AOR1 : 25th Feb 2017
SA : 3rd March 2017
AOR2 : 10th March 2017
Decision Made on ECAs : 8th Aug 2017

I read somewhere that others had the same situaion and that should change soon. If i were you, i would call CIC
Which Visa office?

Hani_Hani

Aug 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

My husband and I got sponsor eligibility letter in March 2017 and we are in background check process in our visa office now. But our online status still says: "we are reviewing whether you meat the eligibility requirements!"
Isn't it strange?!
Have anyone been the same?

Applicant: Feb 2017

Thanks
Regards

Dilanisha

Jul 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

My husband and I got sponsor eligibility letter in March 2017 and we are in background check process in our visa office now. But our online status still says: "we are reviewing whether you meat the eligibility requirements!"
Isn't it strange?!
Have anyone been the same?

Applicant: Feb 2017

Thanks
Regards
How do you know that the appilcation is in background check process ?