FBI PCC

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
which site or email address we need to use to communicate with the FBI and what reference number do v need to give when contacting them?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
How frustrating. :( Thanks for that info! Mine was received August 18 so guess I'll be waiting awhile.
Don't feel bad, my fiance's own was received by FBI on August 16. Guessing if the system upgrade doesn't speed up, looks like we will be receiving our certificate in early parts of Nov.

Reactions: barnicole85

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Just called in right now. They are opening july 10th and then they are stopping for the new system. Told me to call back on or after october 6th.
What does it mean "stopping for new system" stopping for how long"? My PCC reached them on August 15 and I got UTA on Sept 20. How long I have to wait? :(

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, we recieved fbi pcc finally, but we got it on our pune address as it was sent from here so this address is mentioned . Our passport address is of thane in mumbai, thats fine? Please reply urgently, I’m skipping multiple heartbeats! Waited way too long for this pcc!
It would be fine. Dont worry.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Ok my status:

Courier sent to us: 7th June
Cc charged: 18th august
Pcc dispatched from FBI: 29th August
Pcc recieved in Pune, India: 26th September!

Thanks for all the support and updates in this group! Helped a lot to stay calm.
Hi, I am also waiting for my PCC to be delivered in Mumbai. Can you please elaborate why your package was sent to Pune? I sent my package from Chennai and I don't live there anymore so I am a little worried that my results might end up in Chennai. My delivery address is in Mumbai though.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
For perspective of processing time frame, here is my timeline.
Application received by FBI: 29-JUL-17
CC Charged: 11-SEP-17
Application processed(As per date on report): 18-SEP-17
PCC received/delivered to me: 23-SEP-17 (With in US)

Reactions: anuraagmishra

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
This seems like an expedited timeline. Are you certain your FBI PCC was received in July -- not June? My calls and others' calls indicate they aren't even opening packages from that late date in July. Mine was received July 19 and I haven't heard anything. Thanks for any follow up.

DelhiUSCanada

Aug 6, 2017
thanks for sharing your timeline...

But are you sure your application was received on July, 29. My application was received on Jul,31 but till date my CC has not been charged... Just wanted to make sure that your date was July not June

Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Hi Seniors ,

pl help for the below query.

Application rec date May28th in CIC & landed in U.S on 1st week of June.

Is PCC from abroad required only if the stay (6 Months criteria) is prior to application received date at CIC ?

Is it necessary to take PCC from FBI or not rquired ?
In the Application you will mention you current residence in USA so It is better to apply to US PCC and apply fast as it take 3 months.

AishKan

Jul 13, 2017
Ok my status:

Courier sent to us: 7th June
Cc charged: 18th august
Pcc dispatched from FBI: 29th August
Pcc recieved in Pune, India: 26th September!

Thanks for all the support and updates in this group! Helped a lot to stay calm.
Congrats..its nearly a month.I should be expecting it this week then...

AishKan

Jul 13, 2017
Hey guys, we recieved fbi pcc finally, but we got it on our pune address as it was sent from here so this address is mentioned . Our passport address is of thane in mumbai, thats fine? Please reply urgently, I’m skipping multiple heartbeats! Waited way too long for this pcc!
I think it shouldn't be a problem..

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017

that is good news but I guess he might have wrongly mentioned July instead of June. SO I think its better to get your PCC in USA rather than INDIA.

Marcola

May 7, 2017
Got message yesterday that credit card charged for my wife's re-application .. now just hoping that it is processed and delivered on time .. :)

In my CSE, I included a detailed explanation of the situation and why I was requesting for an extension and attached all documents .. emails communication from FBI etc. You can calculate, based on the current trend, how much time do you see it would take for get your FBI PCC and accordingly ask for those number of days as extension .. always better to keep a few weeks buffer ..
Thats awesome! Your wait is finally coming to an end. Thanks for all the help!