Shaker123

Jun 3, 2017
Sharing my timelines so far:

Application reached FBI: June 27
CC charged: Sep 6
Application Processed: Sep 18
Result mailed out: Sep 19
Received: Pending

I need opinion on how long it takes to be delivered within US and outside US ?

vcfranca

Sep 23, 2017
Hey Guys, I have a couple questions regarding the PCC process:

1) I am applying for the FBI PCC for my Wife and I, but only I have a Social Security Number. What should I do on my wife's case? Leave the field blank? Use the Passport Number on the fingerprint form?

2) Can I submit more than one fingerprint form? I saw some people saying they submitted 5 to make sure they will get accepted.

3) Can I send both documents on the same envelope?

4) Should I have a Credit Card form for each one of us?

Thanks in advance.

VCFRANCA

AishKan

Jul 13, 2017
Where in india are you waiting for your courier?
We are planning to send a mail today requesting a copy to our friend’s address in the US. I dont know if it’ll work, lets see! Ours was dispatched on 29th august and waiting for it in Mumbai!
In bangalore. You requested a copy already?. I will wait for this week or else planning for that

Canada18

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
12th Oct 2017
Med's Done....
18th Sept 2017
Passport Req..
9th November 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th November 2017
LANDED..........
4th December 2017
In bangalore. You requested a copy already?. I will wait for this week or else planning for that
Yes I already mailed requesting a copy at a friends address in US, i mailed yesterday, they haven’t replied yet. Please do post here whenever you get your pcc

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hey Guys, I have a couple questions regarding the PCC process:

1) I am applying for the FBI PCC for my Wife and I, but only I have a Social Security Number. What should I do on my wife's case? Leave the field blank? Use the Passport Number on the fingerprint form?

2) Can I submit more than one fingerprint form? I saw some people saying they submitted 5 to make sure they will get accepted.

3) Can I send both documents on the same envelope?

4) Should I have a Credit Card form for each one of us?

Thanks in advance.

VCFRANCA

This is my advice:
1. Leave her SSN blank (I called in and confirmed since my wife does not have SSN either) no need for passport number since PCC is based on fingerprints.

2. Yes.

3. Send separate envelops for you and your wife to minimize the confusion of who is the payment and fingerprints for.

4. Yes have credit card form for both of you individually for $18. DO NOT combine payments.

If you plan to send multiple fingerprints my suggestions would be to send them in separately with different sets of fingerprints and with different payment form. Do not send the same set of fingerprint twice. Since if one fails both will.

If you are sending only one application for you and one for your wife. Make sure the fingerprints are taken by a professional so not print it by yourselves.

vcfranca

Sep 23, 2017
This is my advice:
1. Leave her SSN blank (I called in and confirmed since my wife does not have SSN either) no need for passport number since PCC is based on fingerprints.

2. Yes.

3. Send separate envelops for you and your wife to minimize the confusion of who is the payment and fingerprints for.

4. Yes have credit card form for both of you individually for $18. DO NOT combine payments.

If you plan to send multiple fingerprints my suggestions would be to send them in separately with different sets of fingerprints and with different payment form. Do not send the same set of fingerprint twice. Since if one fails both will.

If you are sending only one application for you and one for your wife. Make sure the fingerprints are taken by a professional so not print it by yourselves.
Thanks Craig.

When you say send the sets of fingerprint separately, you mean for the same person send multiple envelopes each one containing the application form, one set of fingerprint and a payment form? Can't I just set all the fingerprints set on the same envelope?

I already took 3 sets each with a professional today.

Best,

Vinny.

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Just called in right now. They are opening july 10th and then they are stopping for the new system. Told me to call back on or after october 6th.

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Just called in right now. They are opening july 10th and then they are stopping for the new system. Told me to call back on or after october 6th.
How frustrating. :( Thanks for that info! Mine was received August 18 so guess I'll be waiting awhile.

Canada18

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
12th Oct 2017
Med's Done....
18th Sept 2017
Passport Req..
9th November 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th November 2017
LANDED..........
4th December 2017
Hey guys, we recieved fbi pcc finally, but we got it on our pune address as it was sent from here so this address is mentioned . Our passport address is of thane in mumbai, thats fine? Please reply urgently, I’m skipping multiple heartbeats! Waited way too long for this pcc!

Reactions: Rihan89

Canada18

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
12th Oct 2017
Med's Done....
18th Sept 2017
Passport Req..
9th November 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th November 2017
LANDED..........
4th December 2017
Ok my status:

Courier sent to us: 7th June
Cc charged: 18th august
Pcc dispatched from FBI: 29th August
Pcc recieved in Pune, India: 26th September!

Thanks for all the support and updates in this group! Helped a lot to stay calm.

vipaldua

May 18, 2017
Does anyone know what their new system is about? Can we expect a faster response from them for obtaining our PCC? The wait is getting longer!