+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Jain1982

Apr 22, 2017
Need advice -

I sent application (Fingerprints - ink rolled -1 set only) on 11th May 2017. FBI team is yet to evaluate on it, I am bit worried and now thinking of sending another application (Fingerprints - ink rolled - 2 sets) to FBI team just in case 1st set not go through well in evaluation process.

Thanks,

CanGuy03

Dec 6, 2016
When a credit card is swiped, how many days after that is the process completed? Is there a way to know the outcome before the report reaches by mail/post? For me, it will take few days to reach my home as I am not in US and was curious if there's some way to know the status. Thanks

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
When a credit card is swiped, how many days after that is the process completed? Is there a way to know the outcome before the report reaches by mail/post? For me, it will take few days to reach my home as I am not in US and was curious if there's some way to know the status. Thanks
Mine got swiped on 30th May. Called them on Friday and the operator confirmed that the results were dispatched on 5th June. Expecting them to reach me in next couple of days. I am in Louisiana. Depending where you are located add 2-4 weeks after the card is swiped.

Last edited:

CanadianC

Mar 15, 2017
I called FBI today June 6th 2017 , they are currently processing applications from April 3rd 2017.
Mine was received on April 19th.
What's their number? So I can give them a call. Mine was received on Apr 7th but the money order is still outstanding.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just spoke to the Customer service and they mentioned that they are working on the 7th April and opening packages they received on 10th April

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
So after you got your result from FBI, am I uploading this to Express Entry or mailing to IRCC? I guess the same question applies to Medical cert too.

tp.2015

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,

I need help in FBI PCC. I was in US for 1.5 year now I am in India. Question I have are

1. how to pay the money, should i provide my India credit card number or I need to provide US credit card (would have to take help of a friend here).
2. My passport only has Given name and as per US standard the documents they will have will always Given name as FNU. Now I am not sure what should I fill in the Last Name and First Name of the FD-258 card. EE profile also has Given Name blank.
3. How much time this whole process take ?

ntachan

Jun 18, 2017
yes, I stay in US and got it in New Jersey. Received my wife's report in 4 days from mailing and mine in 9 days. They use USPS first class service (not sure why it took 9 days to come from WV to NJ)
Hi kdham, where did you get your fingerprint scanned in NJ, did you use live scanning or ink scanning, I'm also in NJ, looking for a scanning service location

ntachan

Jun 18, 2017
I received my report today. My timeline:

FBI received: January 18,2017
CC charge: February 17,2017
Report ready: March 5, 2017
Report mailed: March 7,2017
Report received (within US) : March 9, 2017

I sent only one fingerprint for myself and spouse. I sent both application in same envelope with credit card authorization for $36. Fingerprint was a livescan print taken at local US police station.
Hi DEEPCUR, when fingerprint is livescan, do you send just the applicant information in the mail to fbi?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi DEEPCUR, when fingerprint is livescan, do you send just the applicant information in the mail to fbi?
No you still need to send the fingerprint card. The machine will print out the fingerprint in the card. It's just automated system of capturing fingerprints. It'll tell the quality of your fingerprints after it's taken. A person who's taking will take the fingerprint again if the system grades them as low quality

Reactions: ntachan

CanGuy03

Dec 6, 2016
Mine got swiped on 30th May. Called them on Friday and the operator confirmed that the results were dispatched on 5th June. Expecting them to reach me in next couple of days. I am in Louisiana. Depending where you are located add 2-4 weeks after the card is swiped.
Thank you!