14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Can someone please provide guidance
I am currently trying to update my express entry profile but encounter the error "profile ineligible"
My assessment points on the 6 skilled factors is 71.
My CRS score is about 370,
My IELTS score is an overall of 8.0 (8.5, 8.5, 7,8) in the four bands listening, reading, writing and speaking resp.
I have my education documents assessed by WES and have 2 or more post secondary credentials with 1 being at least 3 years
Work Exp -3 years full time from 2007 to 2010
Proof of funds 23000
Family - 4 members
Age 45
Spouse IELTS score overall - 7
Work Exp -more than 3 years
Have relative in Canada too.
Cannot understand why my profile could be ineligible.
71 point break up
Language -22
Age - 1
Education - 23
Experience -15
Adaptability -10
I had been working continuously from the year 1997-2010. However the CRS points calculator asks for in the previous 10 years and as per theat I have 3 years full time work ex.
NOC - Human Resource mgr in the last 3 years.(2006 - 2010) Prior to that credit bank officer. (2002-2006)

Hmmmm...I went back to the FSW eligibility calculator because your case was puzzling me...you're still over the threshold (71 points) so I still can't figure out where it's going wrong, but I AM getting some different scores from you...I got...

Language - 24 (not 22) (your CLB level is 10, 10, 9 and 10 for listening, reading, writing, and speaking respectively, based on the IELTS scores you provided)
Age - 1 (same as yours)
Education - 22 (not 23) (23 is for a Master's Degree; you stated your WES was results stated '2 or more post secondary credentials with 1 being at least 3 years' which is 22 points)
Experience -13 (not 15 - July 2006 - December 2010 is 4 years, which is 13 points)
Adaptability -10 (same as yours - 5 points for wife's CLB level, 5 points for a relative in Canada)
(Just to confirm that this isn't where the error is, because the loss of 5 points would pull your score below the threshold: what is the nature of your relationship to this relative, and is this relative over 18 and a PR or citizen?)

Given the discrepancy in our scoring are you SURE, you're not making some error when creating your EE profile that's resulting in the ineligibility result?

manthan S

Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmm...I went back to the FSW eligibility calculator because your case was puzzling me...you're still over the threshold (71 points) so I still can't figure out where it's going wrong, but I AM getting some different scores from you...I got...

Language - 24 (not 22) (your CLB level is 10, 10, 9 and 10 for listening, reading, writing, and speaking respectively, based on the IELTS scores you provided)
Age - 1 (same as yours)
Education - 22 (not 23) (23 is for a Master's Degree; you stated your WES was results stated '2 or more post secondary credentials with 1 being at least 3 years' which is 22 points)
Experience -13 (not 15 - July 2006 - December 2010 is 4 years, which is 13 points)
Adaptability -10 (same as yours - 5 points for wife's CLB level, 5 points for a relative in Canada)
(Just to confirm that this isn't where the error is, because the loss of 5 points would pull your score below the threshold: what is the nature of your relationship to this relative, and is this relative over 18 and a PR or citizen?)

Given the discrepancy in our scoring are you SURE, you're not making some error when creating your EE profile that's resulting in the ineligibility result?
Thanks for your help. I do have work exp prior to 2006. Ie 1996 feb - 2005 dec. Which is why i calculated 15 points.
Nevertheless i still score a 69 pts as per your scoring.
Yes my relative is above 18 yrs and is a citizen of Canada.
I fail to figure out whr i could hv made an error in filling d dtls. Tried 2 all three tyms fot the same reponse.

manthan S

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for your help. I do have work exp prior to 2006. Ie 1996 feb - 2005 dec. Which is why i calculated 15 points.
Nevertheless i still score a 69 pts as per your scoring.
Yes my relative is above 18 yrs and is a citizen of Canada.
I fail to figure out whr i could hv made an error in filling d dtls. Tried 2 all three tyms fot the same reponse.
Relative is an uncle.

manthan S

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for all your help... can anyone help with any contact or email id of the immigration office where I can get my issue resolved

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Are you selecting Quebec as your destination province?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
We were not discussing abt a relative for CRS
We were discussing abt d relative for d initial 67 pts which includes uncle/aunt if I am right.
You're main problem is that your EE is being shown as ineligible . So u should just leave the fsw eligibility for a second and concentrate on where you are going wrong on the EE. Clearly you're inputting something incorrectly which is causing the system to reject your profile. Now we are all here happy to help, if you will let us help you and not be too arrogan.

Can u pls give the breakup of how u arrived at 370 crs

manthan S

Sep 22, 2017
You're main problem is that your EE is being shown as ineligible . So u should just leave the fsw eligibility for a second and concentrate on where you are going wrong on the EE. Clearly you're inputting something incorrectly which is causing the system to reject your profile. Now we are all here happy to help, if you will let us help you and not be too arrogan.

Can u pls give the breakup of how u arrived at 370 crs
I am sorry if I sounded arrogant to you. I was just seeking a clarification. Cos in the Fsw calculator it accepts uncle/aunt n other family etc, however in the CRS its only sibling.
Nevertheless the CRS points calculated as per the calculator which is 368 to be exact.
Break up as follows
HCF - 244
Spouse factors 24
Skills trf factors - 100

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on this and you saying your relative is an UNCLE. You don't get the 5 point for relatives in Canada (It can't be your uncle). Hence, you have only 66 points which makes you ineligible (minimum is 67). Sorry for that. May be you can improve your language points.

FYI:
This relative must be a:
  • parent
  • grandparent
  • child
  • grandchild
  • child of a parent (sibling)
  • child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle)
  • grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew)
Huh?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
This issue is really weird to me on multiple levels. Have still no idea how is this profile being flagged as Ineligible. @DelPiero07 have any thoughts on this??

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
This issue is really weird to me on multiple levels. Have still no idea how is this profile being flagged as Ineligible. @DelPiero07 have any thoughts on this??
Exactly I've been reading this over and over but can't find anything to cause the EE to be rejected. My only thought is the applicant is probably not filing details correctly. The EE process is completely system driven that even one unidentifiable data, the code will break and tag the profile ineligible

Reactions: Raz0r

TRAB

Oct 5, 2017
Dear All,

I am new this forum, and need your valuable advice on express entry profile creation.

I created my express entry profile twice and received ineligible e-mail from CIC

I have rechecked all my details and I am sure that i have entered all the details correctly except the work hours per week for my current job - I have entered the number as 47.5 hours, is this decimal value causing the prob?

I have scored band 7 in IELTS
Speaking - 7
Listening - 7
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 6.5

ECA done by WES and the outcome is 4 years bachelors degree

Number of family members :1
Funds : 29600 CAD

Could you please advice what would have caused the rejection.

Many Thanks!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am new this forum, and need your valuable advice on express entry profile creation.

I created my express entry profile twice and received ineligible e-mail from CIC

I have rechecked all my details and I am sure that i have entered all the details correctly except the work hours per week for my current job - I have entered the number as 47.5 hours, is this decimal value causing the prob?

I have scored band 7 in IELTS
Speaking - 7
Listening - 7
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 6.5

ECA done by WES and the outcome is 4 years bachelors degree

Number of family members :1
Funds : 29600 CAD

Could you please advice what would have caused the rejection.

Many Thanks!!
Calculate your points (if FSW applicant) here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

If you have less than the required 67 points then that is the reason your profile is ineligible.