+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Eligibility

ramnaray

Aug 21, 2016
Friends,

I got the IELTS result as follows.

L-8.5, R-6, S-7, W-5.5 and Overall Band score of 7.

Please let me know is this eligible for Express Entry Profile ?

Cheers
Ram

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am afraid you are not eligible to apply for the minimum language requirement is CLB7 in each section of IELTS which is band 6 in each section. Please reappear again for IELTS.

ramnaray

Aug 21, 2016
Oh ok. In that case is there any chances for revaluation for writing score? So that another 0.5 marks would make me eligible.

Please advise. How many days does it take for revaluation?

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You can apply for revaluation but apply only if you think you deserve more. In most of the cases the writing score remains the same. It takes around 6 weeks.

ramnaray

Aug 21, 2016
What is the process for re-valuation? Pl advise for the next step.

Also how do i convert the IELTS Score to CLB. Because CLB as its own grading scale with defined scores in each section. What if the score are different as mine, how do we determine the CLB.?

Say it is CLB 7 for all 6 in all 4 sections. how about the CLB for different scores in each section?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Br33zer said:
I am afraid you are not eligible to apply for the minimum language requirement is CLB7 in each section of IELTS which is band 6 in each section. Please reappear again for IELTS.

That is not true, it depends on your NOC code , if it is A, O , the it is true, it is B , Your score would be ok .

ramnaray

Aug 21, 2016
But i could not create the Express entry...It says not eligible, but when entered 6 and above as IELTS score its OK.

Is it mandatory to have EE created before you apply for any province?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramnaray said:
But i could not create the Express entry...It says not eligible, but when entered 6 and above as IELTS score its OK.

Is it mandatory to have EE created before you apply for any province?
Really ? what's your NOC code ? if you sure it is B , then I would suggest call CIC for it ,

I didn't follow the EE for a long time, maybe they changed requirement ? So just call them to get answer.

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
I have the IELTS Score as follows

L-8 R-7 W-7 S-7 with overall sore as 7.5

I do have all the requisite credentials like 5 years of rich technical experience as a Civil Engineer , have appropriate Funds to datory show , but still am not eligible for the Express entry profile .

So is it mandatory to have a Job offer from a Canadian firm to apply for Express Entry profile..... please reply i am in an urgent need of help

Regards

Binni

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I have the IELTS Score as follows

L-8 R-7 W-7 S-7 with overall sore as 7.5

I do have all the requisite credentials like 5 years of rich technical experience as a Civil Engineer , have appropriate Funds to datory show , but still am not eligible for the Express entry profile .

So is it mandatory to have a Job offer from a Canadian firm to apply for Express Entry profile..... please reply i am in an urgent need of help

Regards

Binni
no, job offer is not mandatory & does not form the basis of getting a PR.
based on the info you have provided you should qualify but maybe there are some other factors. whats your total score on these parameters. if its below 67 you dont qualify

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

have you taken the eligibility test already? do you qualify as per this?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

aminenedjar90

Sep 22, 2017
Hello,

I have recieved ITA on 20 september 2017 and I will be submitting my ITA by next month at the farthest. However, my IELTS will expire on January 2018. Will CIC ask me to retake the exam or is it Ok as long as I submit the ITA application before the expiry of my IELTS certificate.

Please advise.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello,

I have recieved ITA on 20 september 2017 and I will be submitting my ITA by next month at the farthest. However, my IELTS will expire on January 2018. Will CIC ask me to retake the exam or is it Ok as long as I submit the ITA application before the expiry of my IELTS certificate.

Please advise.
Scores get locked once your eapr is accepted and you get your AOR . So your safe if u submit your application before Jan 2018