Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
One quick question:
My PCC from Pakistan says 2003-till date

Although I have been away from Pakistan for almost 6 years now
Which consists of UK & UAE (PCC provided for both)

So I explained in LOE why the PCC says till date as it's my family house and I keep visiting my family in Pakistan.

Is the above scenario fine ?

For my spouse: (the cause of rejection was the mismatch of dates in history and PCC)

Should I get one from her parents place from her birth year till date OR the day she got married and moved to my house OR when she moved to UAE ?
1) Is 2013 after you 18th birthday? If so, there is no need for any explanation. This is perfectly fine.
2) Your wife needs PCC that covers her from the date she turned 18 till date. So get the Pakistan PCC which covers this period. Just like yours.

regards

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
1) Is 2013 after you 18th birthday? If so, there is no need for any explanation. This is perfectly fine.
2) Your wife needs PCC that covers her from the date she turned 18 till date. So get the Pakistan PCC which covers this period. Just like yours.

regards

1) Yes 2003 i turned 18 and my PCC from Pakistan says 2003 till date.
2) ok will get the same for her, shoudl i get it till date although we are residing in UAE and have PCC for uae as well ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
1) Yes 2003 i turned 18 and my PCC from Pakistan says 2003 till date.
2) ok will get the same for her, shoudl i get it till date although we are residing in UAE and have PCC for uae as well ?
Till date just means that they have searched their records and found no trace from xys till date. It doesn't mean you were there the whole time. So get till date.

regards

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
@TanakaM

-I have applied for the Missing PCC for my Wife from Pakistan. Thanks

-I have de-activated my Job Bank as per the Account cancellation letter advised.

-while creating New Express Entry profile, i tried getting the eligibility done, after getting done with that it took me to the profile creation stage and did not give my CRS scores, although while continuing the page it stated that you are eligible to apply for EE.

please advise

My previous Timeline was:
Profile Creation: 10Jul17
CRS: 455
ITA: 12Jul17
eApr: 18Sep17
AOR: 18Sep17
Rejection: 25Sep17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM

-I have applied for the Missing PCC for my Wife from Pakistan. Thanks

-I have de-activated my Job Bank as per the Account cancellation letter advised.

-while creating New Express Entry profile, i tried getting the eligibility done, after getting done with that it took me to the profile creation stage and did not give my CRS scores, although while continuing the page it stated that you are eligible to apply for EE.

please advise

My previous Timeline was:
Profile Creation: 10Jul17
CRS: 455
ITA: 12Jul17
eApr: 18Sep17
AOR: 18Sep17
Rejection: 25Sep17
It looks like you are on track to me.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Sorry didn't get you. sorry for bothering you.

this application cancellation letter has actually puzzled me up.

so, do you have any idea why i did not get the CRS scores ?
Lol, I just mean that it looks like everything is in order. I think you only get a score after you have finished creating the profile and submitted it. So you should be ok.

regards

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Hi. I need a little help. I have lived on 3 different addresses within Karachi city of Pakistan since my birth (never lived anywhere else). The PCC issued in Karachi shows only two previous addresses and they dont have space for 3rd address. I have checked with police but they are saying its a standard and if i try to get 3rd address on PCC as well, embassy might think its fake.

Now my dilemma is that if i show most recent 2 addresses, it will cover me from my 21st till 32nd birthday only while canada wants coverage from 18th birthday :( Im perplexed as what to do now :( :( :(

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi. I need a little help. I have lived on 3 different addresses within Karachi city of Pakistan since my birth (never lived anywhere else). The PCC issued in Karachi shows only two previous addresses and they dont have space for 3rd address. I have checked with police but they are saying its a standard and if i try to get 3rd address on PCC as well, embassy might think its fake.

Now my dilemma is that if i show most recent 2 addresses, it will cover me from my 21st till 32nd birthday only while canada wants coverage from 18th birthday :( Im perplexed as what to do now :( :( :(
I think someone need to start a thread on this Pakistan PCC as many people have problems with it.

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lol, I just mean that it looks like everything is in order. I think you only get a score after you have finished creating the profile and submitted it. So you should be ok.

regards

sure, thanks Mate.

do you think re-creating a new profile with new email id will be a good call? or should i stick to the same CIC account and just create a new profile and get everything uploaded and submitted after fixing the issues.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sure, thanks Mate.

do you think re-creating a new profile with new email id will be a good call? or should i stick to the same CIC account and just create a new profile and get everything uploaded and submitted after fixing the issues.
Option 2, stick to the same CIC account.

Reactions: acesheikh

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
UAE PCC: I just figured out that i travelled to Dubai around 33 times in last 10 years (mostly for 2-7 days and once for 59 days - all visits were on tourist visa / holiday trip). The accumulated days i spent in all 10 years are 234. Will i need PCC? If yes, then i checked Dubai police website, they say they issue PCC to only nationals and resident visa holders.. but i was tourist only ... confusion :(

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
UAE PCC: I just figured out that i travelled to Dubai around 33 times in last 10 years (mostly for 2-7 days and once for 59 days - all visits were on tourist visa / holiday trip). The accumulated days i spent in all 10 years are 234. Will i need PCC? If yes, then i checked Dubai police website, they say they issue PCC to only nationals and resident visa holders.. but i was tourist only ... confusion :(
Hi,

You definitely need UAE PCC. Follow these instructions:

"

If you live outside of the United Arab Emirates: (but have lived in the UAE for more than 6 months)

You may either apply:

1. In person if you are back in the UAE or ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in the UAE, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf at the police department in your emirate (see Special notes and considerations for complete list)
  2. You can apply at the nearest UAE Embassy
  3. By express mail
You or your representative must bring/send:

• A set of fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in the country where you currently live
  • A copy of your valid passport
  • A copy of your former Emirates ID card
  • A copy of your former residence visa
  • Two (4x6 cm) photographs
  • Applicable fees
If you live in Canada: Please visit the UAE Embassy’s website for more detailed instructions

If you live in the Philippines: Please visit the UAE Embassy in Manila’s website for more detailed instructions"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp

All the best

Reactions: Zishan1981