+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Aug 19, 2017
Hi,

1) Selecting an NOC is about the duties you perform and the responsibilities you hold not the job title. So if you search under Admin you should be able to find one that matches your experience.
2) IELTS is not compulsory for the spouse, but it will add valuable points to your score (up to 20 or so points).

Regards
Thanks. I am glad

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello @TanakaM,

hope you're well, unfortunately i have received a Message on my CIC profile stating that my application was cancelled due to the incomplete details:

error my wife's pcc from Pakistan was missing out on the dates.

please advise about the PCC and what steps should i take to quickly re-apply.

appreciate it

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello @TanakaM,

hope you're well, unfortunately i have received a Message on my CIC profile stating that my application was cancelled due to the incomplete details:

error my wife's pcc from Pakistan was missing out on the dates.

please advise about the PCC and what steps should i take to quickly re-apply.

appreciate it
Hi,

Im sorry to hear that. PCCs are the number one reason for rejection, but can easily be avoided if you pay attention to detail.

Im not 100% sure what you mean by "missing out on the dates", but you just need to get a new one following these instructions:

"
Document requirements
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
  • Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.
  • Some countries require that the applicant complete a consent form to initiate a police certificate. For example, an applicant seeking a police certificate from New Zealand must download and complete the Consent to Disclosure of Information (NZ) form available on the IRCC website. The form is then uploaded (with any other police certificates the applicant may provide) as part of the e-APR. If the application is not rejected as incomplete, the processing office will assess the consent form and electronic file and initiate the police certificate.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You will need to re-enter the pool and wait for an ITA.

All the best

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

Im sorry to hear that. PCCs are the number one reason for rejection, but can easily be avoided if you pay attention to detail.

Im not 100% sure what you mean by "missing out on the dates", but you just need to get a new one following these instructions:

"
Document requirements
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
  • Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.
  • Some countries require that the applicant complete a consent form to initiate a police certificate. For example, an applicant seeking a police certificate from New Zealand must download and complete the Consent to Disclosure of Information (NZ) form available on the IRCC website. The form is then uploaded (with any other police certificates the applicant may provide) as part of the e-APR. If the application is not rejected as incomplete, the processing office will assess the consent form and electronic file and initiate the police certificate.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You will need to re-enter the pool and wait for an ITA.

All the best
thanks,

can i amend or alter the information once i get the PCC done for my spouse.

-the information provided already will be there anymore?

-should i change the details and mistakes i had made earlier in the profile and application?

please guide me through in order to go smooth this time.

thanks for your help

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thanks,

can i amend or alter the information once i get the PCC done for my spouse.

-the information provided already will be there anymore?

-should i change the details and mistakes i had made earlier in the profile and application?

please guide me through in order to go smooth this time.

thanks for your help
You will be starting from scratch, so you can correct all your mistakes and submit a complete application.

Note, they will have a record of you previous application so you need to remain truthful. So you can amend but don't lie.

Regards

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
You will be starting from scratch, so you can correct all your mistakes and submit a complete application.

Note, they will have a record of you previous application so you need to remain truthful. So you can amend but don't lie.

Regards
yes, was thinking the same

thanks i will remove the mistakes in order to avoid stating much in the LOE

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Hi. I have received ITA in last draw on 20th Sep. I have my ECA done from WES for which i got points in CRS. My wife had also applied her ECA from ICAS since April 2017 but the assessment was not issued by iCAS. I got her ECA yesterday, i.e. after 20th Sep invitation round where im already invited.

Now Can i put my wife's ECA too in my post ITA application? I have CRS of 449 (round cut off was 433), and i want to add my wife's ECA to be on safe side (as our CRS will go from 449 to 456) in case visa counceller deducts my any points.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi. I have received ITA in last draw on 20th Sep. I have my ECA done from WES for which i got points in CRS. My wife had also applied her ECA from ICAS since April 2017 but the assessment was not issued by iCAS. I got her ECA yesterday, i.e. after 20th Sep invitation round where im already invited.

Now Can i put my wife's ECA too in my post ITA application? I have CRS of 449 (round cut off was 433), and i want to add my wife's ECA to be on safe side (as our CRS will go from 449 to 456) in case visa counceller deducts my any points.
Hi and congrats.

Yes, you can. Just explain this addition in your LOE.

All the best

Reactions: Zishan1981

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Thank you sir. God bless you.

Reactions: TanakaM

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
yes, was thinking the same

thanks i will remove the mistakes in order to avoid stating much in the LOE
What will happen to the fees as they have mentioned that the fees will be refunded?

can't i ask them to use it with my new application?

for re-submission for profile, should i use my ref code for the new profile or should i start from the eligibility part?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
What will happen to the fees as they have mentioned that the fees will be refunded?

can't i ask them to use it with my new application?

for re-submission for profile, should i use my ref code for the new profile or should i start from the eligibility part?
1) The funds should be refunded, especially the RPRF. Im not sure whether the application fee will be refunded in your case.

2) No, they can not be used for the next application.

3) Start everything from scratch.

Regards

Chuck_Noland

Sep 26, 2017
Guyz!! please help me out.

My Spouse got stamped Visa & COPR, yesterday only. We did it after a long wait of 1.5 year. Thanks to Almighty.

Now, I got trapped.

During EE profile creation, we mentioned that the spouse is non-accompanying; to increase CRS points. And everything got good, my spouse got ITA. We provided documents for medicals, PCC, passport details of both, marriage certificate with other relevant document & finally stamped VISA arrived.

We were only able to get this, after reading various knowledge forums in canadavisa.com.

Now, for non-accompanying, I cited & “documented” the reason to CIC that I am in a “Contractual Labor thing” with a surety bond equivalent to CAD 7500 and I cannot breach the contract (This is a fact). The contract is valid till July 2019.

In this case I just wanted to know that

1. After how much time, my spouse can start my sponsorship? I know that landing & getting a job of my spouse is important.

2. Can I now, at once pay the contract amount and breach the Contract labor thing? We have already provided documents to CIC that we have enough funds (POF).

3. I read somewhere that even my visitor/tourist visa will not grant?

4. For Visitor/Tourist Visa, my employer nod will be important?

5. Is it wise to drop this approved PR? And try & wait for lower CRS cutoff?

I am in a big dilemma. So Please help me, in getting these answers.

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
One quick question:
My PCC from Pakistan says 2003-till date

Although I have been away from Pakistan for almost 6 years now
Which consists of UK & UAE (PCC provided for both)

So I explained in LOE why the PCC says till date as it's my family house and I keep visiting my family in Pakistan.

Is the above scenario fine ?

For my spouse: (the cause of rejection was the mismatch of dates in history and PCC)

Should I get one from her parents place from her birth year till date OR the day she got married and moved to my house OR when she moved to UAE ?