Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
hi,

no clue about wire transfer but you can pay through your credit card and payment is necessary for ECA ref number

good luck
Credit card or Debit cards, I just paid few days back using debit card.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all,

I need to get a Dubai Police Certificate. I travelled between 2005-2007 on a visit visa. My combined stay was more than 6 months between 2005 till 2007. I checked the Dubai Police website and it only had information about people who had a residence visa. I never had a residence visa and only travelled on a visit visa. Any help would be much appreciated!!

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bro any international usage enabled debit card can be used to pay the fee... Just make sure with your bank that the card is enabled for international usage. Most private sector banks like HDFC, ICICI issue international debit cards by default whereas the same is not true in nationalised banks of India.

Good luck...

Regular debit card?.. Which bank?

Reactions: jassodhi

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Bro any international usage enabled debit card can be used to pay the fee... Just make sure with your bank that the card is enabled for international usage. Most private sector banks like HDFC, ICICI issue international debit cards by default whereas the same is not true in nationalised banks of India.

Good luck...
Thanks bro..

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Guys, need help

I am trying to update my IELTS Test scores and the Express Entry form just doesn't allow me to. It says my Education History is missing- I entered that several times now, and unsure why it keeps on giving me the same error.

Appreciate your guidance in this regard.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys, need help

I am trying to update my IELTS Test scores and the Express Entry form just doesn't allow me to. It says my Education History is missing- I entered that several times now, and unsure why it keeps on giving me the same error.

Appreciate your guidance in this regard.
Not sure why it would say that. Perhaps it is a system error. Has this been happening for more than a day?

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Nope- started a couple of hours ago. I later saw the notification that the website is down.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Nope- started a couple of hours ago. I later saw the notification that the website is down.
Yap, that's what is was going to say. Give it a few hours or try tomorrow.

All the best

Reactions: Jakev

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello guys !

I got an update and I would like to share with you.

12 may : AOR
1 June : got married and add spouse name in file
28 June : requested to pay $550 to processing spouse documents
3 August: medical clears
23 August: 1st time call at cic and agent said medical clear and no update
18 sep : call them again and agent said everything looks good
20 sep : got mail to provide $490 spouse fee,marriage pic, honeymoon pic and joint account of bank statement (if applicable)
22 September: provide all necessary documents.

I hope I’ll get update in few weeks.

Thanks and best of luck

Ikku0820

Sep 23, 2017
Hi ,

I am planning to apply for express entry very soon. However I have Query which needs to be answered before i submit my application. Here It Goes

I completed my High Secondary in 2005 with 60% + scores
& then
I started working from 2006-2009
& afterwards
I decided to study further & completed by Graduation in Fine Arts from 2010-2014 65 % +
Mean while my final year of graduation , I started working again from 2013 - Till now.

Questions ??????

What is impact of GAP between Higher Secondary & Graduation if its not completely filled by work experience ?
What experience is counted ? After graduation or Overall ?
How Does this gap between Study & work effect my chances of ITA while in POOL under Federal Skilled Immigrant ?
How may I go forward increasing my CRS looking at above situations ?

Some Personal Background.......
I am 31 ,married & have 1 child.
My spouse is also graduated with not more then a year gap in HS & Grad.

Glimpse of Work Background....
I am an IT professional currently working with worlds 9th Ranked IT org. (TCS)

Hope to get the reply ASAP.....
Queries do not end here ....."depends on the reply" :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ,

I am planning to apply for express entry very soon. However I have Query which needs to be answered before i submit my application. Here It Goes

I completed my High Secondary in 2005 with 60% + scores
& then
I started working from 2006-2009
& afterwards
I decided to study further & completed by Graduation in Fine Arts from 2010-2014 65 % +
Mean while my final year of graduation , I started working again from 2013 - Till now.

Questions ??????

What is impact of GAP between Higher Secondary & Graduation if its not completely filled by work experience ?
What experience is counted ? After graduation or Overall ?
How Does this gap between Study & work effect my chances of ITA while in POOL under Federal Skilled Immigrant ?
How may I go forward increasing my CRS looking at above situations ?

Some Personal Background.......
I am 31 ,married & have 1 child.
My spouse is also graduated with not more then a year gap in HS & Grad.

Glimpse of Work Background....
I am an IT professional currently working with worlds 9th Ranked IT org. (TCS)

Hope to get the reply ASAP.....
Queries do not end here ....."depends on the reply" :)
Hi,

Firstly, only need to know your post-secondary credentials.
Secondly, CIC do not care whether you were an A student or a C student, all they want to know is whether you completed the degree or not. The same applies to work experience.

1) No impact at all.
2) All foreign skilled work experience is counted regardless of whether you were studying or not.
3) What is your current CRS score? What are your IELTS scores and how many years of work experience do you have?

Regards

Aug 19, 2017
This post is so rich. Kudos.
Please I have a question. I am from Nigeria. I am an administrative officer in one of the federal medical centres here. What NOC category is best for me?

Also I have a wife. Is she also expected to write the IELTS since I am the principal applicant?

waiting for your kind reply

SAINT AUGUSTINE

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
This post is so rich. Kudos.
Please I have a question. I am from Nigeria. I am an administrative officer in one of the federal medical centres here. What NOC category is best for me?

Also I have a wife. Is she also expected to write the IELTS since I am the principal applicant?

waiting for your kind reply

SAINT AUGUSTINE
Hi,

1) Selecting an NOC is about the duties you perform and the responsibilities you hold not the job title. So if you search under Admin you should be able to find one that matches your experience.
2) IELTS is not compulsory for the spouse, but it will add valuable points to your score (up to 20 or so points).

Regards