Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hello mam Ella,

Pano po ginawa nyo sa full application? sa morden po ba yan? Mam pag may sister in law ako sa winnepeg pwede mo mag apply ng morden.. nabasa na thead hindi po pde mag apply morden pag may relatives sa Canada..
Hello Erson,

Yes we applied for Morden. What I mean by Full Application is that we have received Invitation to Apply and Letter of Advise to Apply and then we gathered all the documents needed and scanned it and submitted it in MPNP online. You are right. You cannot apply for Morden if you have relatives and friends or any connection in any part of Canada

May 10, 2017
Hi Mam Ella,

Good morning.

Thank you for your advise.
Btw, How long is process of Invitation to Apply and Letter of Advise to Apply.
Mam is it possible to get your contact number to seek more advise sa niyo sa processing ng Mordern application.

Vampmora

Jan 25, 2016
Good morning,
1st of all i wanna thank all of u for this topic and i wish u all the best.
i have one question if u don't mind, i applied for Morden program but i received something till now i dont know if it good or bad or any one faced this issue before or it's only me :)
i sent the application then i received the Auto replay that they ll contact me with the answer, but after weeks i received email from Shelly herself asking " please provide a copy of your secondary and post-secondary education and transcript for further evaluation "
any one faced that be4 ? this was about a week ago, so any one know is that good or bad ?
thank you.

Last edited:

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi Mam Ella,

Good morning.

Thank you for your advise.
Btw, How long is process of Invitation to Apply and Letter of Advise to Apply.
Mam is it possible to get your contact number to seek more advise sa niyo sa processing ng Mordern application.
For Us, I think it took a month for invitation to apply to LAA. I think you can just message me here. I always check this thread. I may reply late but at least I replied :)

Reactions: Mosich and adds.17

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
anyone can help ? :)
I havent encountered this. After, we submitted our application to Morden we received an auto reply to wait for __date__ we will be contacted if our application was chosen and if not we can try other immigration stream. And then we received an email from Shelly for a Skype interview

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Here's My Timeline so far..

April 12th 2016 - Submitted Application to Morden
June 2016 - Skype Interview
June 2016 - Received Invitation to Exploratory visit (A week after Skype)
October 2016 - Interview with MPNP officers in Manila (Exploratory visit is waived)
February 2017 - Received Invitation to Apply
March 2017 - Received LAA
May 12, 2017- Submitted Full Application
May 12, 2017 - Received File No. / Application Received status
May 27, 2017 - Application Pending status

Hoping everything will go well ..

jaevic

May 28, 2017
hi everybody

I was scheduled yesterday and my skype interview went well , hoping and praying that I will be invited for EV

Mr.Momar

May 25, 2017
I sent my application yesterday but I did not get Auto replay that they will contact me with the answer. So what could it be the problem?

Many thanks

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
I sent my application yesterday but I did not get Auto replay that they will contact me with the answer. So what could it be the problem?

Many thanks
Just wait for it for 2 to 3 more days.

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
Hello,

My EV was waived because MPNP officers went here lasr Oct 2016 and had my interview here in Manila. Currently, submitted my full application.
Hi! Did you submit university certificate and transcription after skype interview?

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
hello!
ma'am shelly will request your documents iF needed.
Today i got an email requesting me to submit my TOR and diploma
Oh.. this is not good to me. I saw 2 people requested those document today, including you. So disappointed...